Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do your dogs have a lot of toys?

Do your dogs have a lot of toys?

It seems whenever I go to walmart or I see some clearance toys I have to buy them for Lucy. She has sooooo many toys. I keep her favorites out all the time but she has a toy box full of them! Do your dogs have a lot of toys?

YES!!!! They have a ton. I always buy them new ones too. They are spoiled rotten. I get in trouble from the Fiance when I get more because he says they don't need anymore. I think he's jealous....
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

We don't have very many, toys get thrown away about every week and bought whenever we gp to Wal-mart or the dollar store, the only problem is that the dogs destroy them and de-stuff them before we can buy more!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Oh My Gosh yes,. LILLY Has SOOOOO Many toys, itis impossible to get up in the middle of the night and NOT step on one...lol........she had a toy box, but the minute you pick one up to put it in the box she wants it, then you pick up another, and she wants it too! There's no winning, cause if you don't give it to her, then she goes and gets it herself, lol, so we gave up on the box idea, lol, and the backyard, full of balls!!! LOL....she loves ALL stuffed animals, she eventually slowly chews them up, but she loves them, we call them her "babies", and if you say, Lilly, go get your baby, she will! Lol....well...just wanted to comment,
    Cassie and Lilly
    Luv dem Mutts!
    Life, Love and Animals!
    Website!
    http://community.webshots.com/user/cassieknipp1987
    [IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid170/p55ee44e13669922dd2a003559e15c6e4/f3fe6076.jpg[IMG]

Autumn has more toys than imaginable. I like going to the clearence sections or walmart's 88-cent dog toy boxes in the check out area. We also win toys from walks and other events. If they are toys she can't have because she gets chunks off them I put them away because I plan to have other dogs in the near future and perhaps they won't be as strong at chewing.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

oh yea my dog's get tons of toys where ever i go to

it seems like i never walk outta the store without something for them

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Not really. Finn has a couple floaty toys I keep just for lake play. And, three red rubber toys that he's allowed to have whenever, because they're virtually indestructable. He also has a treat dispensing ball. I bought him a stuffy today at Goodwill, but, I'm sure that won't last long. So, unless I get him a stuffy once in awhile, he has six toys. And, a frisbee that I take out with him sometimes.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I just posted this pic in games....

....and there is 2 or 3 thirty gal. bags in the storage room. It's good to know we're not the only ones.

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

YES! We have a big basket full out for them - and 3 large garbage bags full in the garage. We switch them out once in a while so they have "new" toys.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

You see that picture of Maximus' toys. A corner of our diningroom looks just like that. But Ginger only has one garbage bag of extra toys in the closet. Hmm...sounds like I have been depriving her after all.

Also, whenever Lucy rips up a toy, I sew it back up for her. LOL so she still has all her toys from puppyhood.

Originally posted by katienoonan
    Also, whenever Lucy rips up a toy, I sew it back up for her. LOL so she still has all her toys from puppyhood.
    Some of MAXIMUS puppy toys have had major surgery

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

we really don't have a lot. We used to but Maggie always tears them up within 2 days. Now the dogs hardly play with them since we have 3 dogs now, the two youngest play with each other at all times except when at sleep. They rarley use toys though...
    Sara[human] Maggie[lab/gsd]Autumn[chow/x] Boo Boo[mutt] Mittens[domestic long hair] CP[Domestic short hair] Cisco [Quarter Horse] Austin[Quarter Horse/Paint] and the ducks...

my dogs have tones of toys you just cant tell because we dont toss destuffed toys, if they rip open the toy we just pull out the stuffing and give it back, we have a total of ONE still stuffed toy, everything else is in shreds. toys in my house dont last 5 minuts and we cant afford to replace them.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Mine have enough! We trip all over them, they're all over the place!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla