Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do you like PT?

Why do you like PT?

What made you stick with PT? and why do you like it?

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I like all the people here. You're all so funny. So knowledgable. Most of all we all love our furbabies so much.

I LOVE Pet Talk, beacause there's a lot of friendly, sweet, and very caring members here, it's a lot of fun, we have wonderful moderators, and tons of other reasons!!!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Ditto!

Heartily endorse previous comments! Ditto, ditto! Also like the positive and upbeat support that characterizes most all of the posts. It makes me feel better to visit here.

Love the opportunity to share about my fur-babies (without watching coworkers blench and roll their eyes when I get carried away... as I so often do!)

I learn so much here and feel like I'm part of a family.

Livvy loves it here as her way to reach out an ear-nibblie someone who will remain nameless [oh, what the heck: Sandra/Tatsxxx11's OLIVER is the furry Romeo and knight-in-furry-armor heart-throb rascal in question!]

Love the way we share caring and humor when we're faced with perplexities...
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

In addition to the positive, upbeat, and caring spirit of the people who post, many Pet Talk threads are very entertaining. Whether the story/chat provide you laugh therapy (and many do), others give me the opportunity to share my experience and seek the same benefit from others. Many threads contain very imaginative and fine writing from the pet's point of view. All the posts reflect the members' deep love of their pets and their regard for the other members.

I just love being able to "be around" people who love their pets as much as I do mine. I feel as if I am part of a community here, and I feel very comfortable saying what is on my mind. I feel that everyone here shares my love and respect for animals and nature in general. That's a good feeling.

When I lost my Charlie back in July, it was the support and understanding of my friends here that really helped me through it all. I will never forget that.

The people here are kind and supportive and always willing to give advice, share their own experiences, or just say a kind word. I think that is priceless.

I feel as if I really have friends here and look forward to meeting everyone.

AmberLee, you're right-many times, I talk about my furbabies and get the . People here don't make me feel that way, and I don't feel that way towards them.

Pet Talk is just a good place to be...thank you Paul and Karen!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

The fact that when i find nyself depressed, or just a little bit sad or stressed, i come to Pet Talk, get to reading and it always cheers me up! I have "met" so many nice people on here i SO wish that little town we were talking about a while back, was real. I truely, Love you all.
    oh *tear tear* its so beautiful lol!

Everyone here is so genuine, and wonderful. I like that we can agree to disagree, without remorse.

All of you are our friends.

I was drawn to Pet Talk because it was a discussion on my favorite thing ever... animals! I stayed here because of the true compassion and friendship among the people who frequent the board. There is not another forum on the internet this large that is so kind and caring.

I also have really enjoyed talking to a lot of you through email, AIM, and ICQ. And I can't even express how thrilling the Christmas cards were. I love talking to the few regulars on Beyond Pet Talk too!!!!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I couldn't believe the quality of the posts when I first vsited and 'enrolled' - and the friendship leaps off the page (errr screen?)

I was a little nervous at first - it felt a bit like - oh big crowd of friends and no one will want me pushing in!! But no - it's nothing like that is it?

I spend so much time now 'on site' it's become a family joke!!!

If I can be serious for a moment - I spend lots of time on my own as I had to take EARLY retirment due to ill-health and as silly as it sounds - Pet Talk has become my life line, it really gives me a reason to get up some mornings - Thank You to you all. xxx

Lynne

Former User Guest
    Why woulnd't I like it? Anyways, I like it because of all the nice people here, beautiful furbabies and their caring human mommies and daddies, great advices, great humour, brilliant pictures, touching, interesting and also funny stories.
    It's so nice to know that out there, there's plenty of others who love their furkids as much as I do, and here I can come and brag about them, but also ask for an advice etc.

Great forum! Pet Talk Is The Best!!!!!!

I love PT because you have it ALL here! Great humor, good advice, interesting stories about all the furbabies and really funny posts as well! (Oliver-Livvy!)

I also felt a little like Lynnestankard at first. Quote:
    I was a little nervous at first - it felt a bit like - oh big crowd of friends and no one will want me pushing in!! But no - it's nothing like that is it?

And like thelmalu99 says:
    I feel that everyone here shares my love and respect for animals and nature in general. That's a good feeling.
    The people here are kind and supportive and always willing to give advice, share their own experiences, or just say a kind word. I think that is priceless!

Thanks to Karen & Paul!
    Last edited by Randi; 07-16-2008 at 09:00 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Ditto to all the above!

Pet talk is the best place on the web to talk about my favorite subjects! Especially DIXIE AND DUSTY and all of your furbabies!!!!

Ditto!!!

Yes yes yes!!! I wholeheartedly agree with everything everyone has said about PT. This is actually the first and only forum that I post on, I couldn't imagine anything better, so I come here whenever I can!! I like the fact that there are people out there all over the world that love animals as much as I do. It gives me the chance to talk about my babies, and listen to all of you talk about yours! It's such a great feeling of togetherness, and I love reading the stories and everyone's advice about different things. It's an amazing circle of friends that I otherwise would never have known about!! **hugs**
    Karen

EXACTLY! DITTO!
    Animal lovers are special people. The compassion, love, caring, evolves into their daily lives. I LOVE you guys and your pets! I may not always have time to post a reply but I'm emotionally with you all the time! Where else can you brag and not feel annoying? I've met some of the most super people in the world ..age, race, gender..no matter, no difference! Wouldn't it be nice if the whole world was like us??? Always heartfelt prayers to all of you and huge {hugs}