Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thursday # 110...are you in???

That Aces are better

If you are already in your underwear........what happened, did you lose already?
    No, it's just SOOOOOOO hot in my apartment! That topped with hot flashes (aka Power Surges) does NOT make for a dry body!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Originally posted by moosmom
    No, it's just SOOOOOOO hot in my apartment! That topped with hot flashes (aka Power Surges) does NOT make for a dry body!!
    Ummm....I think we've now traveled into "more than we need to know" land.

Hows about a nice tall cool slushie to cool you down, Donna? And while I'm at it, don't mind if I help myself! DONE!

Willie - how wonderful to see you here again! Mario seems to be on his best behavior now that mom is back. Mario, no marking the cards with cherry juice now!

Seems to be a certain smart alecky person missing today. Won't mention any names, but I think her name starts with Laurie?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Hi everyone, lunch time here. A slushie sounds pretty good right about now. Laurie is off doing "family stuff" today but I'm sure she will check in later tonight or tomorrow.

Anyone want some "all dressed" nachos?? (gotta keep with the theme here... )
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Originally posted by slick
    Hi everyone, lunch time here. A slushie sounds pretty good right about now. Laurie is off doing "family stuff" today but I'm sure she will check in later tonight or tomorrow.

Anyone want some "all dressed" nachos?? (gotta keep with the theme here... )
    Me, me! Especially since I'm trying to eat mostly healthy, some virtual nachos would hit the spot! No jalapenos, though.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Originally posted by finn's mom
    No jalapenos, though.
    What??? jalapenos MAKE the nacho!!! Well, OK, I'll make two batches...one with butt screamers, and one without. Cheese, black olives, green onions, sour cream, salsa all OK for you?? Maybe I should make up some guacamole too. Hey, this is cyber, we can eat and drink what we want.

Ah oh, I think Mario has been eating too many cherries again...time for a diaper change. Come on sweetie, I've got time to do the dirty deed before going back to work. So Mario, do you know anything SQL 2000??
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Well, OK, I'll make two batches...one with butt screamers, and one without.
    She said butt screamers....LOLOLOL

Not so much butt screaming as cursing under it's breath.
    Love is Adoptable. Adopt a Pit Bull.

Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Animals Die.

If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Pit Bulls.

Originally posted by Pit Chick
    Not so much butt screaming as cursing under it's breath.
    OMG! I'm cracking up here at that one, Pit Chick!!!

I'll have mine with butt screamers, Slick. Hmmm...is that why you need to know about SQeaL 2000?

I need a drink - double strong slushie. The guy who bought my Corvette just emailed me a picture of the check. I've never been handed this much money before in my life! Of course I paid for the car in drips and dribbles (car payments) and besides, that was money going out, not coming in! Whew, who needs a goofy old Corvette anyway.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

I need a drink - double strong slushie. The guy who bought my Corvette just emailed me a picture of the check
    ??? Did you email him a picture of the keys and tell him he'd get the real ones when you get the real check?

Count me in for nachos but no bum screamers for me, please?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Ooh, ooh, nachos for me please. Hope you made that guacamole, Slick, couldn't possibly eat them without! Do nachos really go with martinis? Well, I guess I'll find out in a minute!

You've sold your Corvette, Debbie????!!!!! Are you alright? Do you need me to hold your hand?

Is Laurie away trying to find her pusher?

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    What??? jalapenos MAKE the nacho!!! Well, OK, I'll make two batches...one with butt screamers, and one without. Cheese, black olives, green onions, sour cream, salsa all OK for you??
    ha ha, butt screamers. yeah, thanks, i prefer my butt not screaming.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Ummm....I think we've now traveled into "more than we need to know" land.
    Sorry about that, Deb. But just wait. YOUR turn will come THEN you'll know EXACTLYwhat I'm talking about.

I'll take a nice big slushie. Raspberry, please. With an umbrella.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Willie so glad to see you here again.
    This wild party has started way to early for me. I'll set back here and sip my diet Lime Coke.

Just sneaking back in for a refill on the iced cat nip teas and cherry limeade. It's so hot and humid here, my fingers almost stick to the key board.

Sad comment on my life: the most exciting thing about it is watching tornados form on the local radar. There was one near Oskaloosa earlier this evening. It was white but what was really odd, was there was a full rainbow behind it. Luckily, it was over empty land. It was pretty in an odd sort of way!

I think I need a life: BAD!!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

I was emptying out the trash when I noticed a diaper and some thing sticking out of the liner......ACES!!

Mario!!!!

Hi everyone.....

Hi T&P sorry about the 'vette, think of how happy someone else will be....take it for a last spin and light up the tires...K?

Hi MOFF.
    Don't worry you life is closer to mine that I want to admit!!

CNT, CLA and nachos??? DONE??

HI Corrina, Hi Willie!

How are you guys doing??

Can I pour you a drink???DONE!

Hi Finn,
    Welcome to our madness..kick back and Enjoy your self.

HI KK,

be prepared!!

HI PC.....Hi SLick....

MoosMom...

I hope it cools down for you, want a drink??

DONE!

Hi gini

working hard???

I'm dealing, who's in???
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.