Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tantilizing Teika!

Ohhh Teika, you are magnificent! You're the very image of royalty in your photo with that relaxed and contented pose. I was so very touched by your heartwarming story, and even more by the loving adoration expressed by your human. For sure, I would not be able to resist planting many kisses on that beautiful head of yours either . Your human did a fantastic job in nurturing you as a tiny kitten, and it's obvious you reward her every single day for that devotion. Teika, I hope you have an especially wonderful day today with all your favorite treats and activities. Congratulations on being our beautiful, most exquisite Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh Goodness, you are a beauty. Watch out for mommy though, all that kissing could leave you wearing a kitty-wig! I don't blame momma for all those whisker-kisses either, I almost kissed the computer screen. You are a kissable wondercat and happy COTD!

Lots of noserubs, headbutts, bellylove and mews to you, darlin'!
    kittysmitten
    Proud fur meowmy of Sophia Jazz, Sable Mink, Sasha Theresa and Maggie Magnolia

Teika

You are just too pretty for words.

Where is that Frostfrog when you need is input!

Arbuckle and Spinner are just too busy poofing out fur but I am sure they wish you the best!
    Gail

Just look at you! You couldn't be more magnificent if you tried!

Yes, kisses, lots and lots of kisses right on the top of your head.
    Exactly what you deserve.

Congratulations on your special honor today and could you maybe kiss your Mom on the top of her head - because she is a hero for giving you all of the loving care to bring you to your royal situation today!

A long, long life I wish you!