Mac was given to me by my Supervisor at the time. She had "poofed" him from a very abusive and neglectful family on her block. He would be locked out of their house without food or water for days at a time. When they left for a week's vacation they locked him in the garage without any food or water. Neighbors heard him meowing and released him and my Supervisor brought him to work with her. She said she thought of me first thing as someone who would give him a good home. 11 years later, he's still with me and he is my cat.

Kimba I rescued off the streets. He had been thrown out of two homes by people in my apartment complex. The first time he saw me was in December of 2010 when he was just a little kitten. He looked lost, I called "hello, little guy" and he came running to me. He had a collar on so I thought he had a home. When I saw him again in April of 2011, my apartment manager told me that he had been feral for awhile but that I could take him in if I wanted (our apt. complex had a 2 cat limit and I already had 2, but she said she wouldn't say anything to the owners). I've had Kimba for almost 3 years now. Those people who threw him out on the street sure missed a love bug. He is a total lap cat and a drooler. Love this little guy so much!