The dogs & I hung out at powdermill park (a very nice park near me) for a few hours on Sunday. Some lady had her 3 pugs running around off leash. One comes running right towards us and I yell to her that sometimes Raustyk isn't too friendly with other dogs sometimes, especially females. She yells back don't worry they are friendly. Well duh just cause your dogs are friendly doens't mean that all others are too. Here I am with Raustyk's leash as short as it could be, holding her right next to me, trying to walk to the other way, trying to get out of there, trying to get her to be nice & forget about it. One of her pugs runs rught underneath Raustyk & just stands under her. I tried my best to hold her back & did a good job until the pug goes right for her face. Well Raustyk picked that dog up like it was a ragdoll. Even though it was not my fault I still felt OH SO BAD. Luckily the lady was very understanding, more so than I. The dog didn't have one puncture wound on him (very common for Raustyk NOT to puncture other dogs, its more of a scared warning that she gives). I kept asking if her dog was ok & she kept saying "yes, he's fine and don't worry about it anyways its all my fault I he went after your dog & I didn't have them on a leash" (meaning her fault). I am oh so glad that she was a very understanding lady but at the same time I hope this teaches her a lesson and she keeps her damn dogs on a leash from now on or at least has complete control over them at all times.

Here I am trying to introduce the right dogs to Raustyk to get her out of this behavior & this does not help any.
I hope this doesn't give Raustyk a bad rep, she really can be great with other dogs... if they are introduced properly. I don't know what happened to her in her previous homes but she has a few negative results from them.

The pugs were cute though. Friendly, well I'm nt sure about the one, at least to other dogs.