Thread: Lucy

Lucy

Lucy I am sad by your story but only because it happened when you were so young. I am so happy that being blind hasn't slowed you down and you still are so active. Congrats pretty girl on DOTD!!! Have a super day Lucy. You are so lucky to have such loving people.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Lucy, you're a sweetie! My neighbors dog had the same thing happen to her, SARDS. You seem to be doing well with it, I'm glad to hear. You're a brave little pup! Congratulations on being DOTD and I hope your day is extra special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lucy...You are a very pretty little lady. I am so sorry to hear that you are blind. I am so happy that you have a family that loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

CONGRATULATIONS LUCY!

Well I have to say that you are truly an amazing dog Lucy!
    It's wonderful how well you get along so shortly after going blind.

I just visited your website and have to say I really enjoyed myself, your owner outdid himself/herself
    I love that picture of you watching tv, you looked so happy!

Have a great day Lucy!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a smart and most extraordinary dog you are Lucy! Your story is very inspirational - and we can all learn from your perpetual happiness and spirit. You are one gorgeous little girl! Congrats to Amazing and Lovely Lucy!!

Hi Lucy!!

After reading your story and visiting your website, we are truly moved and inspired by your unwavering desire to live your life like a sighted doggie. When some of us would be whining and complaining, you have forged ahead like a trooper Lucy, showing the world what you can do everything flawlessly. Nothing will stop you and we're so very proud to meet you this morning. YOU GO GIRL!!! We love you!! Congratulations to you sweetheart and we wish you the very best day you can possibly have!! Please have Mom give you some giant kisses and hugs from us-you certainly deserve all the happiness you can get!! Also......we love Holly. She is so cute and such a good sister!! Hugs and kisses to Holly too!! Happiness to all of you always and thanks for sharing this beautiful little girl with us this morning!!

Love, Daisy, and Delilah in Cloudy Florida

Lovely Lucy!

Aah, such a sweetie and such a sad story, yet glad to know you are enjoying life and have adapted so well. We can all learn so much from you. Loved the picture of you watching TV! Enjoy a special DOTD todat with extra cuddles and treats and celebrations with your doggie friends in the park.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Lucy you are such a cutie pie! What an awesome little girl you are. I checked out your website and I think you are just amazing. I'm so glad that you are our dog of the day so that I could me you. Sounds like you have a wonderful home full of love. Your sister Holly is a cutie too and I am so glad that you have her with you.

Congratulations, Lucy for being our very special Dog Of The Day!

Enjoy!

Robin

Lucy you are absolutely adorable!!! I am very glad that the blindness doesn't slow you down or stop you from doing the things that you love!!! Congratulations on being our well deserved DOTD!!!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Lucy,

What a beauty you are! Enjoy your special day, girlie!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..