Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your dog like to sleep in really weird places?

Does your dog like to sleep in really weird places?

Tango loves to sleep in the bath tub, I've found her in it numerous times. lol is she just weird or do some of your dogs sleep in strange places too?

Here are 2 pics of her I happened to get a few days ago...

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    That is so cute! Finn gets in the tub alot, but, I don't think he's ever slept in there! Let's see, he mostly sleeps in odd positions, not so much weird places! I did have a cat before that I would find all over the place, though! I have so many photos that are in texas that i'll scan one day and post here of Justin. He would sleep in big pots, drawers, shoe boxes, washers, dryers, sinks, you name it.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

LOL...Tango you are silly. My 2 don't really sleep in weird places. However, they like to get in the bathtub after I take a shower and lick all the water up. Sadie even peed in there once, LOL. She jumped in and just peed and jumped back out. They would rather sleep in the bed with me or on the couch with me.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Mine dont really sleep in werid places...but they have some pretty weird positions!
    My RB girl used to sleep in the laundry basket all the time.

5. I think your Tango sleeps in the bathtub because its nice and cool to the touch and probably feels good after coming inside on a hot day.

depending on what room im in,, Kirby either sleeps in his bed.. or on the couch. but he will sleep upside down when hes hot on either one. LOL

Niño sleeps in weird possitions, and he shoves himself up as close against (facing) the couch as he can.

Niño & Eliza

Oggy will sleep in the bathroom when it's hot, but not the bathtub, that's the place where you get all wet and foamy.
    Possum likes to sleep on the pillow beside my head, then on my head, then on my stomach, and onwards till she's virtually rolled down my body.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Snowy is too small to jump into the bathtub

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

That is pretty funny. I must admit I have never heard of a dog that liked lying in the tub. My dogs were both afraid of the tub (baths). You would also think that she would find somewhere more comfortable.

My dogs don't sleep in weird places, only the cats! I suppose Tango feels the tub is cool?
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

That's too cute!

Mickey's got this standard sleeping spots but sometimes he'll just walk and plop himself down anywhere. He'll be in the middle of the hallway or under the kitchen table or in the entrance to another room. And then we're making huge efforts to walk by quietly not to wake him up, lol. Ahh the power he has.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Autumn is afraid of the tub. She likes my little sisters' plastic tub of stuffed animals. Pepper sleeps anywhere she lays down. She can't climb to weird spots.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

lol, Tango looks pretty comfy! Blaze, rather, sleeps in awkward positions, like on his back against the wall or something, it's so funny!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

LOL! That is adorable!

Anna just likes to sleep on the couch & Rosie likes to sleep on my bed.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

lol never heard of that one before! Happy has slept in some weid places, usually the laudry basket, but when she was a pup I found her sleeping in the shoe cupboard lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils