Thread: Magical Merlin

Magical Merlin

Hi, everyone! There was just a story on our local news about a little dog in Cumberland County New Jersey who was viciously attacked with a machete by his owner. The pooch got two very bad cuts on his head. The owner said he did it because the dog tried to bite him. Other family members said this dog wouldn't bite anyone. The dog was taken to a vet who treated him and stitched up his injuries. He came through all of this so well, they changed his name to Merlin. Merlin is now in the custody of the Cumberland County SPCA and will NOT be returned to the family! (YES!!!). The vet anticipates that Merlin will recover completely. In the film clip, he was happlily playing with a rep of the SPCA. The owner is currently in jail and is being charged with animal cruelty, bail has been set at $25,000. May the judge throw every book in the library at him!!! Merlin is up for adoption so if you or someone you know might be interested in offering Merlin a furever home filled with the love and care he so richly deserves, you can contact nbc10.com for further information. I'd like to ask all of you to join me in praying that this scrappy little survivor finds a home where he will be loved, cared for, and happy for the rest of his life.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Prayers are on the way.Poor thing.I'm so glad this guy is being punished.I hope he gets bigtime punishment.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!! HOW CAN THEY BE SO CRUEL TO ANIMALS!! I am glad that the owner is being punished, but I sincerely hope that the little dog will find a home where it will be treated good! I'm in NH so I am no help, but he will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Magical Merlin

Thank you both so very much for your prayers and support. No doubt that's what Merlin would say if he could talk human or catspeak.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

THAT IS A SHAME,THAT PEOPLE HAVE PETS,JUST SO THEY CAN USE,THEM,LIKE PUNCHING BAGS,WHEN THINGS GO WRONG.AND THAT BIG HE MAN,NEEDED A MACHETE,TO FEND OFF A PUPPY.WHAT A LOSER.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS