Thread: Doggy DayCare

Doggy DayCare

Andybody bring their dog to doggy daycare? May I ask what you're paying and what you get? I was paying $15 but starting tomorrow it's $18 per day. That doesn't include much except playing with other dogs. The dogs can get fed their lunch (if you bring it) but I never feed Fenway lunch (only breakfast and dinner).

It just seems like a lot of money for nothing. I wish I could find another doggy daycare in the area but there isn't. There's an AWESOME doggy daycare but it's on the other side of town and it's $30 per day. But they have a webcam and they have nap time and snack time. You get a lot for what you pay for I guess.

If I win the lottery, I'm opening up a great doggy daycare that has all the amenities a dog would dream of.

Am I just being too unrealistic? Am I paying the going price?

Yes, you are paying the going price for this area (northeast). The going rate around here is about $20.00 a day. That includes playtime and naptime, and I guess they feed them if you take their food (?). They do have seperate rooms for large and small dogs, and have a room where they can put dogs that are having problems, etc.

I have not used them, yet, but we have been there for a birthday party so I saw the place and met some of the staff. I keep thinking about it. And of course if I want to have any work done on my place I will have to take Ginger there for the day.

It is expensive, but I guess we believe our little ones are worth it. Does Fenway go every day?

I take Fenway 3 times per week but I think I'll be changing that to 2 times per week. I don't think the place I take him rents out rooms for birthday parties. I wish they did. I guess $18 isn't bad but I wish they had a web cam so I could keep my eye on him. I think I'll suggest it.

Thanks for responding to my thread.