Just last year, I decorated Jaden's room in a cowboy theme. It looks a little boring against the white walls but it looked real cute at our old house with a Teracotta color paint on the walls. He's already outgrown it so we're changing his room to a military theme. You can purchase it all together or seperate. I haven't put it on EBAY yet, go ahead and PM me and make an offer. Just about any price goes, I just want to get rid of it. Buyer pays shipping. -Tonya

The bottom part of this shelf opens for storage. You can put any pictures into the top frames. The barb wire cowboy standing on the shelf is also for sale.

These two wooden horses are alot larger then they seem. They take up a good part of the wall.

There are a total of 4 worn cowboy hats, 3 pairs of leather gloves, and 6 hooks (two cowboy boots, two stars, and two cattle horns). Also note the little leather star picture frame to the left. Also a rusted reel of barb wire.

[IMG]
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...0/f3eb657d.jpg[/IMG]

Three resin cowboy boots and a cowboy hat clock.

These are actually plant stands and a wine bottle holder but I used them as nightstands and a remote control holder.

Real leather moccasin booties.

Two pillows (notice where the seam came loose in the second one).

Two lifesize resin cowboy boots. They're made to be planters but I use them for storage.

Rope mirror

These are never used. One side is a saddle the other a cowboy boot. Just screw them into a wall and put a rustic board on top for a cute shelf. You can also put them in the corners of a door way for a cute entrance or above windows to hold the window scarf.

A planter chair.

Shadow box.

Little wagon

Also not shown is a twin size denim set. It comes with sheets, pillowcase, and comforter.