Thread: Dancer!

Dancer!

Hi Dancer!

One more cat who has chosen her humans! With such beautiful green eyes, who could resist!

Have a nice COTD and a lot of games with your sister!

Such a sweet girl you are, Dancer, and so pretty. You must have had a very special look about you when your meowmie decided (finally!) to adopt you. I'm sorry you aren't with your sister, but your new fursib looks like a wonderful companion.

Congratulations to a beautiful & worthy COTD!!!

Enjoy your very special day!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Darling Dancer!!!! I am so amazed about the number of parents of these precious creatures that remember exactly the very first encounter that they had with the cat. And that cat already knew that this was the person that they were to go home with.

Dancer, what a beautiful TORTIE you are!!! I just love those orange footsies!!! I ready your story to our tortie, Hayley, she could use a few pointers from you(she is still a tad feral, but we love her). I also read about your sister, Acorn, and was haapy to see that she beat her illiness and you both are now best friends. Many more years of health and happiness to you BOTH in your forever home. HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

You are a very pretty kitty! I'm glad you said, Pick MEEEE!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

DANCER,YOU ARE THE FIRST TORTIE MAINE COON,THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN,YOU ARE TRULY,ONE OF THE MOST UNIQUE CATS,THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN.AND YOU,ARE SUCH A CLEVER CAT,TO HAVE FOUND YOURFURR EVERHOME,AND JUST,THE RIGHT GUARDIANS,TO CARE,FOR YOU,THE FOUND CATS,ARE PLEASED ,TO SEND A FANTASTIC FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO DARLING,DEVOTED DANCER COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful, simply beautiful...Dancer, your colors are wonderful and it is nice to see another kit who is so appreciated by her purrrrsons! Congrats on being a very special Cat of the Day! Be Happy, pretty Dancer.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Dancer what a pretty tortie girl you are! I am happy that you picked the right parents and I am especially happy to hear Acony Bell, your new sister is well. I remember her in her pretty ski dress. I hope you have lots of fun together and celebrate this day with some treats

What lovely little beauty you are Dancer!! You look so exotic and pretty in your picture - like a movie star! Here's hoping for many happy years for Dancer and Acony Bell!! Congrats Darlung Dancer!!

Dancer
    What a beauty you are!
    You so remind me of my Lizzie who is at the rainbow bridge now.
    Sounds like you picked out the purr-fect family for yourself. I'm so glad you have a wonderful home and family now.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dancer,

What a little sweetie you are! You are such a lovely girl! Enjoy your special day as COTD, sweetie! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful girl!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

An unusual combination has made her a very pretty cat. Good to see such a sweet kitty wind up in such a good situation. And good to see her sister has weathered the rough times. More good luck to both.

Dancer, you are quite a magnificent looking feline princess. I hope today has been extra special and filled with all your favorite treats and activities. Congratulations on being our stunning Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

You are beautiful, Dancer! So glad you chose your forever purrson and that he/she complied with your selection. It appears that you both shall live happily ever-after together, and that is very special! Maybe you will meet up with your sister someday but if not you still have much to be thankful for, darling girl! Congratulations on being our wonderful COTD, Dancer!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries
    Oh, Dancer! You have stolen my purr~ents hearts. Meeow, I'm happy to know you finally got to select your humans...that is the way to go. Mew, I also was abandoned and abused but then I found my KatMa & Paw-Paw and life is fabulous!

Acony Bell is a delightful little calico and it is good that she welcomed you with open paws and heart. Mew, I'm not that generous. My purr~ents [especially my KatMa] want another kitty to love but I go ballistic just looking at another feline walking on our lawn. I've ruined many a horizontal blind in my excitment to hiss, spit, and window fight any feline who dares touch my Palace grounds.

Dancer, your humans are blessed having you and Acony Bell in their lives. You certainly are a maine coon mix -- but my KatMa told me your mix is brindled (tortie) calico. This means you and Acony Bell [and me] are all calico kitties.

Live long, healthy, happy, loved and always cherised beautiful, darling Dancer. May you and Acony Bell live very long lives. You are such pretty girls. Purrs to you both.

To all of our American Friends:

Memorial Day 2005
    Our dearest wish is Americans serving in Iraq come back to the USA safe and sound. Godspeed.

gif from: http://fla.fg-a.com/flags1a.htm
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 05-30-2005 at 07:56 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a beautiful girl. I have an especially soft spot in my heart for torties, as my girl is one herself. Give Dancer a nice ear rub for us!
    --M&I
    **Owned by Indy the CAT**
    International Wenches Guild, #3058