Thread: Oscar

Oscar

OSCAR - THE VERY BRAVE

What a beautiful tabby cat you are sweetheart - and soooooooo brave.
    Congratulations on being a wonderful COTD - I'm just so pleased your right Mummy found you when you needed her. I wish you lots of happy years ahead With lots and lots of treats and cuddles. Oh must just mention how pretty(!) the green plaster on your leg was Glad your out of it though - lots of climbing and running ahead Oscar - ENJOY.

Lynne

No wonder you are so sweet, Oscar. You have much to be grateful for!! I'm so glad that a caring, loving person saw you and got you the help you needed!! Sounds like your vet and his staff are pretty special too!
    I love your coloring, very unique!! I'm sure you looked grand with that green cast on your leg!!!
    You continue to get better, sweet Oscar!! And have a terrific Sunday! You're the Cat of the Day!!!

My Oscar what a beauty you are with your stunning and artistic coat. Your stripes are incredible. Thank the Lord Up Above for people like your Mommy who . . . stopped to help the little hurt kitty. Thank you mame, you're an inspiration to us all. And how lucky - he looks so exotic and seems so sweet!

Congrats Oscar

Itīs been tough Oscar, but you have been very brave and deserve to be Cat of the day!
    I wish you all the best and lots of cuddles and treats in the future!

Congratulations Oscar!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Oscar, I love that photo of you with your jaws opened SO wide...all healed and whole again!! Are you proclaiming, "I am Oscar the brave, Oscar the fearless, Oscar the magnificent???" You are all that, and so much more beautiful Oscar!! Thanks to your incredible inner strength and determination, along with the dedication, love and expertise of so many wonderful humans, you are now one fine, fine speciman of a feline!! And yes, stunning you are! I'm sure you'll complete your PT with ease and aplumb, and be 100% in no time!! It was a privilege to meet your dear, sweet, courageous Oscar, our [color=royal blue]Super Sunday Cat of the Day!![/color] Hugs and kisses to you precious Oscar on your special day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank God you happened along to help Oscar. You probably went through a lot to nurse him back to health, and I and all the other cat lovers out there, are grateful for people like you. Oscar is beautiful and looks very happy and content. Congrats, Oscar -you really are Cat of the Day!! =^..^=
    Susan
    =^..^=

Hi Oscar! Aren't you just beautiful? I love your tiger-stripes!

It's so good to hear that there are people like your humans that will stop and take care of a kitty in need.
    It looks like you have made a great recovery!

Congratulations Oscar, our COTD!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, Oscar. You are a brave and beautiful boy! How fortunate your mom is so perceptive and your vet so skilled. Here are wishes for a long and wonderful life for you.

Congratulations beautiful Oscar on being our Cat of the Day! Your markings are very striking and you are indeed special to come through such a traumatic experience while retaining your happy & loving personality. A big special thanks to your caring mum & vet.

BEAUTIFUL & BRAVE OSCAR !!!

It must have been fate that caused your new Momma
    to be running late that day. Just when you needed a
    loving, helping hand !!! Your tiger stripes are stunningly
    Beautiful. I love the "sleeping kitty pose "...
    Congratulations little guy on being chosen as today's
    CAT OF THE DAY !!! I'm sooo glad you made it through
    all your medical problems. I wish you & your loving
    Guardians a long happy & healthy life...

You certainly are breathtaking, Oscar - marble swirl tabbies are a favorite of mine! So glad to see you are able to roar like a tiger thanks to caring folks like your meowmie and your vet. Congratulations to our super COTD on Superbowl Sunday!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Oscar

What a wonderful story!!!! Oscar is so lucky you found him!!
    And he is beautiful!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

God Bless you sweet Oscar, our brave brave boy! You will never have to worry about being injured again now that you are loved! I am happy for you as I am sure you know how lucky and fortunate you are to have a loving forever home. Happy Super Sunday to our special boy!

Oscar, you're just a beautiful little baby and I'm so glad your human found you and took you to have your injuries taken care of. I fell in love with you and I especially love the picture of you all curled up sleeping.

Congratulations, little honey! You deserve to be Pet of the Day!!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Oscar you are a most incredible little baby and I'm so glad you were rescued and brought back to health to enjoy a happy and healthy life - you're sweeter than candy and so very, very, beautiful. Congrats to you and to your wonderful human.