Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 108, don't be late - Thursdays

Hi, everyone!
    Almost lunch time here so I'll pass on the breakfast!

Aw, Possum thank you for the kiss! I needed that!

I'll just fix myself a lime sherbert float for now and take 4 cat nip teas for the kids.

Maybe we could fix Mario a bed in the back room. Poor baby!

Finally sunshine here today!

Hi, slick! Glad you are back!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be my guest, David!

Sorry to all you people starting work now - I'm just finishing! See you later.

Originally posted by lbaker
    I heard Gini mumbling something about breasts and thighs but didn't stop to listen. Thought discretion was the better part of valor and just kept walking - OH, maybe she was dreaming about the BBQ
    Now you promised me that you weren't going to do this..........and you just couldn't contain yourself could you?

Just for that I am going to have a really big breakfast - some of those eggs - and that bacon - yes, Slick, bring it on home............and what else is around for breakfast?

Hmmm, a BM doesn't sound good this morning...........how about a Mimosa?

Mario, sweet thing, let me hold you for a while. That's alright, we can change that diaper too. Look at Possom - she just loves it here with all of the attention she is getting. Oh, look, Mario, Possom brought you some cherries.

Just popping in for a minute. The sun's over the yardarm now so I'll take a double BM for starters...easy on the Tom jooze.

Just heard that our weather will be sunny and hot the rest of the week.....supposed to hit the mid 70's today. BBQ weather, indeed.

Moff, thanks. Good to be back. I owe you an email and will get that done when I get home tonight. (((hugs)))
    Last edited by slick; 05-25-2005 at 02:01 PM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Originally posted by slick
    Moff, thanks. Good to be back. I owe you an email and will get that done when I get home tonight. (((hugs)))
    Ok, what'd I miss, where'd you go, Slick? Hope it wasn't anything bad/sad that took you away.....

BM - DONE!

I'll just help myself to a Nekkid Beer while I'm behind the bar.

Awww.....look....Mario's smiling because Possum gave him cherries. That was so sweet of you to cheer Mario up like that, Possum.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    I was surprised at the deep fried french toast too, but I guess in the South everything is deep fried!
    Ah, but of course! Did anyone try to serve you any fried cabbage? I don't much care for it, but Mom loves it!

3 CNTs and a Dr. Pepper please.

And a smooch for Possum. *smooch*

I'm all out of cherries, so Mario gets a smooch too. *smooch*

Hey everyone. Come here Mario, give me a hug. I'm glad you are ok. I brought some extra cherries and diapers to help you out. I see you over there Possum, put that tongue back in your mouth.....no, wait, stop. *crash, lick, lick, slobber* I love puppy kisses, but do they have to be so slurpy?

I'll take a White Russian and a towel.
    Love is Adoptable. Adopt a Pit Bull.

Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Animals Die.

If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Pit Bulls.

I'd love to join in tomorrow morning, I promise to bring some danish bacon, if I can get past the customs with it. It would go really well with a full english breakfast - you can keep the baked beans!!

I hope Mario is sitting in the Bar, getting spoiled, he could do with some extra cuddles and cherries now. I bought some really tasty bananas for him.

My wine has been aired enough, so I'll say Cheers to you all and go cuddle with Fister and see if there's anything good on TV.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hi Randi, see you tomorrow!! Huge breakfast two days in a row??? Did I say before that I was trying to lose a few pounds for the summer? Stop talking about food!!!

Is there no music in this bar tonight? I need to work off some calories. David were you not appointed the resident DJ? What have you got for us?

Karen, right now I'm in a mood for some old Elvis Presley (the slow ones) so I'll some of those on.

I'll have schmoke and a pancake.....or a pipe and a crepe.
    Love is Adoptable. Adopt a Pit Bull.

Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Animals Die.

If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Pit Bulls.

Seems pretty quiet here this afternoon. Awwww, look at Possum and Mario all curled up together by the fire, sound asleep. Possum has worked hard today greeting all the customers. He deserves some treats. Maybe I slip on back and make some cheezie doggie bickies. He'd like those I'll bet. Rusty and Ginger loved them last year at Gini's.

I see Mario fell asleep holding his half-eaten banana. When will he ever learn. Never mind Mario. I love you to bits.
    Last edited by slick; 05-25-2005 at 06:32 PM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

--Polar Express

*kicks jukebox* "Take myyy hand, take my whole life too, 'cause I can't help falling in love with you" PC, "schmoke and a hair cut - two bits" Light that puppy up!

Light that puppy up!

NOOOOOO....Possum, leave that alone. That "special" ciggie is not for puppies..... Oh dear, now I'll have to bake some brownies.....

Hey Laurie, that's my most favourite E song. Thanks.
    --unknown

--Polar Express

Hey all what a day I have had. If I survive this week and end, if I don't kill my boss. Mad house trying to get all the merchandise marked and wait on current customers. I'll ta\ke a DLC with a smidge of vodka(just to relax)