Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad and don't know why, really.

Hi Libby, are you still with us? Obviously a lot of people here understand how you are feeling. Maybe not exactly, because it is unique to everyone, but we have been there. Having PT and people that understand those feelings is something wonderful. Sometimes a lot of things build up that we aren't even aware of, until something happens (seeing B.J.) that lets all of that stress and/or unrest and/or depression come out. B.J. is just the trigger, not the cause. Letting it out is a good thing. Please feel free to let yourself do that, it is healing and clensing.

(P.S.-I don't know who B.J. is, and was unable to do a search with just the initials)

I know what you mean. I can look at pictures of Tubby with no problem, but videos I just can't do....yet....and I don't know if I ever will be able to. I think it's because pictures are sort of an inert kind of thing. They don't move - they're just pictures - whereas videos make the dearly departed seem so real again and you remember all the little quirks like how they walked, how they lay to one side all the time, how they moved their head, etc. It just makes them all too real again.

You're not going nuts, you're just feeling down and missing your furry friends. Take whatever time you need to deal and we'll still be here for you when you're ready to come back.

{{{hugs}}}
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I don't know what to say but thanks to everyone who posted. I'm still a little down, but I think I understand why a little better now and why I was more upset to see B.J. then the others. Both Cannilla and Brock passed on their own, Brock from heart failure and Cannilla from her cancer. B.J. I had to put down. Between that and now questioning Mooch's time left with me, (she going to be 19 soon), lose of friends, devoting so much to my zoo, that I have forgotten about me, I'm just burned out, I guess. I need some time, for what, I don't know, but I'll figure it out.

(P.S.-I don't know who B.J. is, and was unable to do a search with just the initials)
    This was B.J. It under B.J. 1989-2003

Lots of Hugs and Love Libby.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I'm glad you posted, Fox-Gal, I know lots were worrying. That makes sense, when you have to put them down, it can just add a whole other level of sadness. There was a thread in General before about taking care of yourself, too. You can still be a great person to everyone else in your life, and treat yourself well, too. I hope you get to feeling even better.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

You know Libby, I was thinking of that and wondering if it had something to do with how they passed.

You probably don't want to hang out with a 17 year old but if there's anytime you want to do something this summer let me know. I've been doing close to nothing!

I've been really wanting to go to Cypress Gardens. Have you been there? I haven't... which is sad because i've lived here my whole life and haven't! It's around $35 to get in.

Libby I can understand where you are coming from too, as I get older I have become an emotional sponge, tears flow easily these days, but again that is not always a bad thing.

I am sorry you are feeling so low, and if coming to PT and sharing how you feel in any way makes you feel even a little better then that is great, I alway's find sharing things here helps me a lot.

I think our darn hormones have a lot to answer for, I can also relate to how you feel 100 per cent.

Please feel free to PM me anytime, I always have an ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on, and that goes for anyone here.

Libby I find your posts so interesting, I would miss you terribly if you were not around, your a wonderful person, with so much to offer us , this world, so please don't stop coming to PT, you are much needed and wanted ok.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I came in today, to tell those that posted, that I'm better now, but will be taking a small break, Then I saw the Willie thread.

After reading what just happened to Willie, I don't want anyone to take any more time out to worry about me. I'll be OK. The whole Willie issuse, brought things into a little better perspective for me.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And to Val and Kay, movie or something sounds great, and as to hanging out with a 17 year old, don't be silly, I don't even think that way. Age is nothing, remember I'm the woman that married a man 18 years younger.....I don't see age, I see whats in a person. Cypress Gardens sounds like fun, it's been maybe 18 years sense I have been there, would like to go again. Maybe the 3 of us can do that, this summer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To everyone else that posted, Thank you again, for showing concern and for your kind world. You all were so kind and that meant a lot.

Libby I am so glad you are feeling a little better now, yes seeing Willie's tragedy does help put things into perspective, still your feelings are real and whether they don't seem as important because of Willie does not really come into it, we are still here for you just the same and empathise with how you are feeling and hoping those feelings will pass soon, Take care, we all love ya.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Libby, I'm sorry I missed your thread when you were down. I feel nearly moved to tears at how so many wonderful people and friends have rushed to express their caring for you. Feeling down and alone is no small thing, and yes, even though others have tragedies going on, your feelings are still legitimate and real, and you are just as deserving of comfort. I am very glad to see that you are feeling better, and that you aren't staying away from PT and those who love you . Big hugs to you Libby.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge