Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plastic Bags

Plastic Bags

They LOVE plastic bags....I know they are bad for them, but they are only allowed to play with them while we are watching them...check these pic's out...

Here's Noel sharing HER bag with Noah...

Do your babies do this too? N & N think plastic bags are the greatest things invented!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Hello, Noahīs Mommy! Siro loves bags too, but Iīm also afraid of it, so I provide him with paper bags and always supervise the whole affair!!! Well, now what I wanted to tell (Iīve posted to "Playing Together" but I think you havenīt read it ) Well, you asked for some pictures of Greta so here you are (but don't forget about Sirocco! ):

Introducing Sirocco...

.. and Greta

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Nita

Boots, the Kat vrs the Evil Blue Baggie...

An old, old, previous Bag Tail by Boots, the Kat:

Boots vrs the Blue Baggie...

Oops; sorrie - bad link. Now it's fixed!

Last edited by Phred; 01-31-2002 at 07:37 PM.
    /s/ Phred, the "Dad" to Cinder & Smokey

the Rescued & Adopted FurKids of *Phred*

Phred, I cant see the pictures! Are they on webshots? I changed to photogra.com (thank you Thelmalu!!) Darn!

Sirocco, they are so beautiful!!! I responded in your posts just now! Greta (love that name!) looks like my neighbor's kitten, Max. I posted some pictures so you can see the resemblance. She is too precious!!

They will get along eventually, it just takes time...Noah and Noel still have their tiffs and only play together if in the mood.

There aren't any pictures, but the story is hilarious!!!!

One of my cats loves the taste of them...............

Licks and chews on them when he can.

Is it my imagination or have we got plastic bags running through umpteen threads today?

Lynne

Noahsmommy,

My cats are scared of the plastic bags especially when we shake them they run from it, but they love the paper bags. They will play with those forever. I must get some photos scanned of them playing with the bag.

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

yumyum,

Know what they are afraid of that I thought they would LOVE? Balloons!! Noah completely freaked out when i brought one home for him....you'de think they would like it if they like plastic bags!

That is funny your kitties don't like plastic!!

Fear of balloons ...

I used to buy mylar balloon on significant anniversaries for my cats -- 6 or 12 month birthdays, came to live in my home anni, etc. and when they were kittens they loved them. I have one (very blurry) shot of one of the boys dragging the balloon around the room by it's string. So for their 18 month birthday I brought them both one and they freaked!

A friend told me her cat loved balloons until it was left inside with a balloon and a ceiling fan one day. Apparently the balloon got trapped and wrapped around the fan; it was a real mess. Apparently very noisy, too, and her cat never liked balloons after that.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

11. Edwina loves plastic bags HATES paper bags. She was "attacked" by a large Marshall Field's shopping bag once. All she did was peek inside the bag to see what I might have brought home for her and it was a mad chase through the house. She ran, she jumped, she howled and that darn bag was on her every step. I was, of course, also chasing her in a rescue attempt.

She thinks Friday night -- when we return home with the groceries and lovely plastic bags rain down on the floor in a great heap for her to jump in -- now that's a little bit of heaven!

In fact her favorite place to hide when her canine cousins visit is on a plastic bag she keeps under our bed. I've tried putting a towel on top of it to make it more comfortable but she prefers the plastic.

Heh, heh, heh!

Edwina is SUCH a character. I LOVE Edwina and Edwina stories.

Thanks for sharing her with us through your gifted 'pen/keyboard'
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Me too!! Edwina is such a character!! N & N love paper bags too, they tend to fight over them though.

Amberlee,
    That is so cute about bringing home balloons for them!!! Hey, did you see my PM I sent last week?

Blush, blush ...

Dear Noah's Mommy,

Yes, I got your note and thought I'd answered it. Sounds good. I'll be in touch soon: the customer visit is next week (I've been dashing around like a loon in preparation, or waiting for inputs and staring blankly at my screen ( and visiting PT) while waiting.)

Blather at you in PM ...

losing it, but trying to look despite it all,

AL

Appropriate (basically) joke ...