Thread: 40+ week bare belly this way --->

40+ week bare belly this way --->

Eeek! I never thought that I would actually make it to 40 weeks, but here I am I have an appt today and we are supposed to discuss our next course of action. My placenta was looking a little old at my last ultrasound, so hopefully they won't make me tough it out until 42 weeks.

Is it just me, or does it seem like he has gone back UP?

My doc said that my stomach looked like a blazing fire with all of my stretchmarks. What do you think?

I certainly hope that the next pictures I post will have my sweet Tyler in them
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Stretch marks?? OH OK!! I thought that was a new tattoo you had not told me about!!

Hope he decides to make an appearance soon!

Missy it does look sort of like the flames you see on the sides of cars! Of course they go sideways while yours go up and down.
    Isn't it cool how they split right around your belly button and equally on each side! Amazing!!!

*bumpity bump bump*
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Missy - you have had such a "cute" pregnancy!! From the front, you look normal and small (I bet from the back, too!) All you have is an *enormous* side view!! You look just beautiful That is one happy baby in there! Amazing

Come on Tyler! We're all rooting for you!!! Stop messing around making cool stretchmarks, and start saying "hello world"!
    Thank you joanofark for my fab new avatar!

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    Stretch marks?? OH OK!! I thought that was a new tattoo you had not told me about!!
    LOL!!!!!

a question: do all marks disappear after a while? How long does that take?
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Eventually they should all fade to thin silvery lines. I'm not sure how long it'd take. 6 months maybe I can't remember how long the stretch marks that I got when I put on a lot of weight stayed around.

*bump* I'm such a shameless bumper today

Adorable as always, Missy! Hey ... did you ever get the second, very small package I sent? Hope it didn't get lost!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Nope Kim, I've only received the one thing, but I wouldn't worry about it The mail here is so unpredictable. Some things take a week, some things take a month or so I don't think anything has ever gotten lost in the mail on its way here though