Thread: Spoke with Laura (Laura's Babies) Today!!!

Spoke with Laura (Laura's Babies) Today!!!

Laura was sweet enough to call me today, since it would be hard for me to reach her at the hospital. We had a nice visit, and it was so wonderful to hear her voice! Eddie is doing really great, and although they are realistic that there will still be bad days and obstacles to face, they are thankful how smoothly things have gone thus far!

While we were talking, someone brought a doggie up to Laura for her to pet ... and she loved it, as she is in pet-withdrawal right now!

Laura's grandson, came with about 18 of his youth group members one day, and surprised them in the lobby with a guitar and music. They were asked to move outdoors, and they sat on the grass and sang and prayed over Laura, Regina and the family. She said it was a very enjoyable and blessed day!

Eddie had his surgery on his hands today, which went well ... but he was (of course) pretty out of it today from that. When he is alert, he manages to keep them laughing between his normally humorous self and the effects of all the medication!

Please continue to remember not only Eddie, Laura, Regina and the rest of the family... but Laura also requests that we all remember the 10 heroic men who risked their lives in order to save Eddie's! They are experiencing post-traumatic stress right now, and need our prayers!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh Kim, how wonderful that you were able to speak to Laura and hear first hand how everything is going.

What a delight it must have been having those 18 members entertaining them.

Eddie sounds like one remarkable man to still have his sense of humor after all he has been through. Bless him.

Prayers and positive thoughts still going strong for Eddie and his Family.

Prayers going out to the 10 heroic men that helped save Eddie, that the horrible nightmare will soon be of the past.

Thank you Kim for sharing this with us.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I'M SO RELIEVED THAT THEY ARE ALL HOLDING UP WELL!!
    TOMORROW AT CHURCH I'LL ADD THEM TO THE PRAYER LIST!!
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

I am so glad that you got to speak with Laura. her and her family are always in my prayers. And the rescue personel. I did not realize they were traumatized, God bless them for being heroes.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I'm so glad to hear Laura's and Eddie's spirits are high despite the circumstances. That must have been fun for the bedbound patients to hear Laura's grandson and friends playing music at the hospital. I hope Eddie throws everyone for a loop, and ends up getting out of the hospital far quicker than everyone thinks, and fully recovers from his nightmare so he can personally thank his brave co-workers. Now if someone brings a kitty or two into the hospital, Laura will be in Heaven! I know it's hurting her not to be with her much loved kitties.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

That is a wonderful update. I'm so glad that Eddie is doing well and seems to be in good spirits. He does have a long road ahead but I have no doubt that he will be one tough cookie. He sounds a lot like his momma!
    They are such a wonderful family and so strong in their faith. My prayers continue for Eddie and the whole family. I will also pray for the very brave hero's that saved Eddie's life. They put themselves in danger to save him. They sure are special and certainly hero's!!

{{{{HUGS}}}} to Laura and her family!

Oh Kim THANK YOU for posting this first hand news of Laura. I am happy that you were able to talk to her!!

She sure is remarkable and a strong woman. It makes me feel better to know that things are going well and to hear about the support they are receiving

EDDIE,HAS BEEN,ON OUR PRAYER LIST,AND A MAN,THAT HAS A SENSE,OF HUMOR,ALWAYS HAS A MUCH BETTER CAHNCE,IN LIFE,THAT SOMEONE,WHO IS SERIOUS,ALL THETIME.AND THAT IS SO NICE,THAT ALL THOSE PEOPLE,CAME TO VISIT,AND ITS A SHAME,THAT THEY HAD,TO LEAVE,THE HOSPITAL.PRAYERS,ARE COMING,FOE EDDIE,AND THOSE TEN BRAVE MEN,WHO SAVED HIM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thank you for the update!

It is a miracle that until now all works out so well. Continuing to sending our thoughts to Eddie and all the family

BOO! I accidently found this thread and thought I would pop in and add my 2 cents worth. Kim has the sweetiest sounding voice and I was so excited talking to her. Of coarse, I had to tell her to kiss my Tabitha for me, she is such a sweetie pie. I miss seeing all the pictures here and it is extreemly dissapointing that these computers woun't show pictures!

Eddie is in surgery now, I was with him when they came to get him and he was somewhat awake when they took him off to the third floor for surgery. We have no idea how long he will be in there since they plan on doing something and them see something else that needs to be done and if he is doing well, the just keep on going until they are all done..

That was a really cute, friendly puppy that I got to pet yesterday and he ate it up getting all that attention!! Of coarse, I LOVED it too!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

BOO to you too!! Yes, Kim does sound so cute and *southern* on the phone and in life

It is good to see you posting Laura!! Please know we are thinking of you and the family and especially right now since he is actually in surgery!!

Love and ((((HUGS)))) to you!!!