Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad, bad boy EDDIE

Bad, bad boy EDDIE

There has been something outside that has greatly intrigued Eddie (and I don't think it is the contractors.... ) Long story shorter....Don and I were outside last night. I had just decided to go in to start dinner. Don went in first and....Dartman went flying out the door and over the wall into the greenway.

Still in my gym clothes I went after him (I am not able to fit through the wrought iron fence and must go around it.) The greenway is thick with bushes and trees. Thick. And very steep. So I am sliding up and down....crashing through the underbush....crawling on the ground....imagining snakes and creepy creatures big enough to saddle....

I did meet more of the neighbors....since they thought I was a prowler I suppose (rather a loud one.)

After about an hour (by which time it was dark) I was covered in hives, could hardly breath, scratched on all my limbs....and still no Eddie. Oh, I could see him, but that was half the fun of it! (for him... )

While I cleaned up it was Don's turn to roam the jungle -- still no luck. I got out the turkey....I opened a can of tuna.

We decided to sit quietly and let him think we had gone to bed. Sure enough...I heard him cry...but we reacted too quickly and he was gone again.

I sat with the door open and about half an hour later he sauntered in. All dirty.

So Don is angry with him because there was no dinner after all of that and I am angry that I could hardly sleep last night.

Eddie is peacefully slumbering!

Re: Bad, bad boy EDDIE

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    Eddie is peacefully slumbering!
    WAKE THAT LITTLE STINKER UP!!

Now you've done it Eddie!

This little episode may set him back a few meals!

I try to keep a spray bottle near my doors, for the times when little miss Lucy decides to "risk it" and head for the opened door. She has been known to take the water in stride and keep on going. She has not yet learned to run from me once she gets out, but that is just a matter of time.

Once this behavior starts it is hard to break the pattern.

This weekend I will be spending all of my spare time re-screening part of my porch. The cats will be locked in my bedroom during that time, so I might get it done within a reasonable amount of time. CATS!

Eddie, wise up boy, and be good. You don't want to press your luck dearest.

Sas

Re: Re: Bad, bad boy EDDIE

I was shocked and feeling your pain until I saw Freckles response!
    Originally posted by Freckles
    WAKE THAT LITTLE STINKER UP!!
    That cracked me up!!!!

Eddie I believe you are in some serious trouble my friend. That was a very nawtee thing to do! Shame, shame on you!!!
    You scared everybody to death plus gave you meowmie one heck of a workout! The only good thing I can see about this whole situation is that your mom got to meet some more of the neighbors!
    I would say that its going to take an awful lot of sucking up to get you out of this one young man! No supper for the big guy, and no sleep for Mom on top of everything else she went through? Wow, you are in deep Eddie and I'm sorry say you deserve to be in trouble after that!

Eddie, you know I love you dearly, but you're pushing it a bit far! I know you're not happy about having the workmen digging up your garden, but give it break now, will you!! I think you've just about reached the point of no more outings!

Sara, I hope you weren't scratched too bad and Don didn't starve.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh Eddie! This is not good news. You may find it fun to be Dartman, the Superhero, but no-one else is amused!

Oh Eddie, I can understand that you wanna be like Dartman; but how can you think your meowmie is Dartwoman?? Don't puch your luck to far buster, or you're gonna regret it....
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie... what are we going to do with you? That was not a nice little stunt you pulled last night. Meowmie could have gotten really hurt chasing after you. You should be ashmamed of yourself and doing everything in your power to make ammends.

After knowing about Richard's Eddie I wonder whether it's in the name?

Eddie, Eddie I am afraid your freedom will be limited in the future!

Freckles read my mind

I know how you felt, Sara. And what you felt like doing to Eddie too I'm glad he's back. Boys

NAWTEE! NAWTEE! EDDIE! I bet you get grounded for this stunt!!!

My cat Grandma ran out the door last fall. I was lucky and she let me pick her up when she got by the car. I shook for hours after that! I hope you feel better today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAD, BAD, BAD Eddie!!!! Don't scare your parents like that!!!

Oh Sara....I empathize with you, I'd be PISSED!!!!

Noel escaped one time out our window. She tore the screen and ended up stuck behind the enclosure, but before that, jumped almost to the roof!! I was so scared...and mad as hell at her!

Ugh...glad that's over! That's horrible!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Eddie,this is JJJ3,Your Brother In Law,in a way.I paly Dartmann,too,and I know,that Dad does get upset.But what he does,is shrug,close the Door,and get out the Whiskas Temptations.Then he naps,or works,on the Computer,and in about an hour,he goes to the back Kichen Window,and there I am.He tells,me that Outdoors,is dangerous,but I know enough,to run,from Other Pets,and Those Welfare Bums!See You at Mall Invasion,And Found Cat Hotel Party,Big Pal,Of Mine.Ill get you,a Date,with Rocca,The Show Cat.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yo Eddie,

It's not NICE to do that to Mama and Daddy. I mean, afterall, you come back dirty, expecting dinner, and then doze off into lala land while Mama is itching God knows WHERE!!! I hope ya found what you were looking for.

All this time, Lady Edwina is trying to keep up the cat dignity of the house. Shame on you, Eddie!!

Ya little pissant, WAKE UP!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Originally posted by Barbara
    After knowing about Richard's Eddie I wonder whether it's in the name?
    We sat at the bottom of the hill waiting.....I was gonna take Ed and Ed to the "Kit Kat Klub" ....

You know....For a few rounds of cat nip martinis and some of the best LAP dances in the Greater Lost Angeles area.

You all know that cats and laps go together....

Ed Dartman got to the car and said, "Gee, I kinda left with out telling Mom and Pop where I was going....."

I told him that he'd better go back home and get stuff straightened out.

---------------------------------------------------
    Eddie Darts,
    We had a great time, The Kittens asked about you and said that anytime you wanted your tail straightened out to stop by..

Glad you are back home.

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary

I got out the turkey....I opened a can of tuna.

So Don is angry with him because there was no dinner after all of that and I am angry that I could hardly sleep last night.

A little mayo, relish and chopped veggies....

TUNA FISH SANDWICHES for EVERYONE!!!.....