Thread: Friend broke BOTH arms!

Friend broke BOTH arms!

Today we were in gym class and they were playing basketball. The basketball got stuck between the rim and the back board and my friend, Merrit, jumped up and grabbed the rim to get it down. He got ahold of the net and was swinging from it and then he jumped down and landed on both arms! He didnt cry or anything, but I could tell he was in a lot of pain. The gym teacher took him down to the locker room and then he came back up to tell us that he was probably fine, because he was moveing it and everything. Everybody thought that he had only hurt his right arm because that was the one he was holding. But then at about 2 PM one of the teachers told us that he had broken both arms!

I feel so bad, and all of us girls were so upset for him, even though he only broke his arms, but the boys were laughing (stupid immature boys).

I just thought I would tell everyone and get a few prayers. If you think about it, he cant even go the the bathroom by himself!! Thank goodness school is over on Monday, and finals are done with!

Thanks in advace for your prayers!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Ouch!! I hope your friend heals quickly. I broke my wrist when I was younger but I remember how bad it hurt.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Re: Friend broke BOTH arms!

Originally posted by Toby's my baby
    I just thought I would tell everyone and get a few prayers. If you think about it, he cant even go the the bathroom by himself!!
    lol well, he'll certainly be in our thoughts now lol

My friends son did this when he was 17, my friend, his dad...had to ummmm help with the paperwork...
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Poor guy ... OUCH! Hope he gets better soon .... what a bummer right at the beginning of summer break.
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Thanks for all your thoughts!! He came to school today, I didnt think he would but he did. I didnt seem in any pain, and he was really nice. I carried his bag and stuff for him, since he couldnt lift it. He doesn't have hard casts yet, because his arms were so swelled up. I broke my arm last August and THAT was hot, I cant imagin having TWO casts in July! I would go crazy!

Anyways, here is a picture:

DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Ouch! My friend broke both wrists once, and it wasn't fun. Prayers on the way!