Thread: unique hobbit motel in NZ, lord of rings fans...

unique hobbit motel in NZ, lord of rings fans...

I know there are quite a few Lord of the Rings fans on PT, so thought I would share this really neat unique accomodation just opened in NZ, it is only like maybe 45 mins drive away from where I live and I do plan on staying there sometime in the near future, I think it is really different, and there are plans for another really unique motel on the drawing board too, so what do you all think? Go to www.woodlynpark.co.nz and have a cruise around, enjoy.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I like the hobbit accommodation, particularly the round windows! Looks rather nice inside. Have you been for a look around, yourself?

no not yet, I knew it was being built, but just saw the article in the local newspaper today, and then checked the website, I Love unusual places to stay, they kinda look weird from the outside, but befitting for the hobbit houses, sure hope to stay there in the near future, you can bet on it. I think 130 dollars for two is not too expensive either.
    The ceilings look low though don't they , I wonder if my six feet something hubby would fit lol.?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Wow that's really neat.
    I'd love to stay there, it'd be fun.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Might be a little claustrophobic. LOL They need to make Lothlorien ... now THAT would be cool!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Aw man, I'd love to go there and spend a week! My friends all refer to me as a hobbit (even though I'm SLIGHTLY too tall, lol!) I've always wanted to visit New Zealand since I've seen the movies!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Originally posted by Twisterdog
    Might be a little claustrophobic. LOL
    lol!It sure does!
    That looks amazing,i would love to stay there!If you go there tell us what its like!