Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: About American Idol.....

About American Idol.....

Now don't go letting the cat out of the bag folks, we are behind in NZ with American Idol, that is why I purposely stayed out of the thread that was started.

The last person voted off here I think her name was nadia, which I did not agree with , I am so waiting for Scott to depart, cannot stand the guy, and am not over thrilled by his singing.

I love all the contestants left, they are such a good looking, talented bunch, I cannot even pick my winner because I love all of them.

So many HOT guys, love constantine, Bo,The guy with the braids, forgotten his name, but he is one of my favourites, also the blonde guy.

Now don't be telling me the winner, has the winner been chosen yet in America?

Out of all the idols, Aussie and NZ, american Idol is still my all time favourite, and simon you still rock mate.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I won't spoil it for ya, but the finale hasn't happened yet. Right now, we are down to 3 contestants!

Kewl, well we are only like three contestants behind, so that is not too bad. Have you got a favourite? I know that Scott gets voted out, I just wish it was like real soon. lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I am really diggin Bo Bice! I think he is going to be the next American Idol!

I think its going to be Bo Vs. Carrie in my opinion.

Yep, it's down to three over here! I hope Carrie *or that other person left* wins. To me, Bo sounds exactly like that singer from Blood Sweat and Tears.

I really want either Vonzell or Bo to win, I don't like Carrie.

I think she knows who the top 3 is now.. lol!

Oh Carol, I'm so glad you get to watch it - its been a good year this year. At least its down to two who have been my favorites all along!

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    I really want either Vonzell or Bo to win, I don't like Carrie.
    hehe! Guess she knows who the top three is now!

Carrie is my fav!

Constatine WAS my fav . . .

This really has been a GREAT year for AI . . . other than the whole Paula scandle, which is a bunch of . . . . . .
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Originally posted by christa
    Carrie is my fav!

Constatine WAS my fav . . .

This really has been a GREAT year for AI . . . other than the whole Paula scandle, which is a bunch of . . . . . .
    I've never seen Paula cry over an Idol leaving before. What was the rumor about Paula? I know there was something, just can't remember what it was.

Haha, We heard that there was a guy with a website trying to get people to vote for the worst one, so that American Idol would be stuck with a loser to sign a contract with. I'm guessing that's how Scott and/or Anthony got that far.

I've only watched a few episodes, but Bo has been my favorite each time. He's HOT and can sing!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Originally posted by flamepony12
    I've never seen Paula cry over an Idol leaving before. What was the rumor about Paula? I know there was something, just can't remember what it was.
    Some guy from a previous season is saying that she & he slept together . . . that she gave him special treatment . . . bought him clothes . . . told him what to sing, what to wear . . .

The thing is, he's got a CD coming out soon . . .

I can't remember his name . . . Cory something I think . . . he was the one that was kicked off the show, maybe last season, for some criminal activity . . .

I don't think that many believe his stories. Hope not anyway.
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Gosh, I guess you can't tell what's true anymore....

Oops.. LOL. I guess I spoiled it. Shows what a big mouth I have.

Sorry, Carole.