My friends Pit Bull and her Scottie got out of her backyard last..friday.A nice man found the scottie and had him since Sunday,then he saw the lost signs and called my friend..they got the scottie back on Wednesday.
But not sign of her pittie She is so afraid that some IDIOT stole him,and will try to fight him or breed him,he's not neautered I'm really worried that this has happened to him
Heres a description of him,so if any of you houston people see a pit bull with this description,please let me know.
He's 9 months old.He's a Red-Nose,with a white spot on his nose,his chest is white,and his front-right leg/foot is red,and all his other feet/legs are white.I believe he is red and white.His ears are natural,and he's not neautered.My friends brother is offereing an award for $1000 for the person who finds him.Her brother loves him.The pitties name is SLIM.He was wearing a collar with tags,and i believe a harness.Slims parents are champion show dogs,and i think they were going to show Slim,but im not sure.and Slim is very friendly!
i really hope they find him,and not some idiot stole him.