Thread: The Introductions

Threaded View

Ok folks.... bad news. Flutter has someone from Maryland putting in an adoption form for her, and her sisters. If they are accepted and approved by the chairman of the rescue I'll let her go. The chairman is VERY particular. If she approves them, they are the bestest house a cat could go. I need to be strong and let her go so that I could continue fostering and making the lives of other cats better, even though my heart screams to keep her. Hubby just called on the phone and I told him that she has an application out for her... and he sounded disappointed today and told me that she's the most loving kitten he's ever met. sigh.

EDIT: I was just told the lady did NOT fill out an application yet... whew. I was holding my breath! Though I still do need to be strong for the eventuality of someone else wanting her. She is such a special little girl. Even hubby said that she has the best personaitly, and if she is like this after her leg was gnawed off, it makes her wonderful personality all the more wonderful.
    Last edited by catnapper; 05-13-2005 at 02:39 PM.