Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone.. We're New

to Pettalk!!

My name here is Maya & Inka's mommy ,my real name is Lut. I have 2 cats, a bunny, a guinea pig (you can see them in my signature!) and many fish.

You will love it here! You have 2 gorgeous cats!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Take a look at this, and you'll learn how to post pictures.

http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread.php?threadid=7406

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm Alice and I'm owned by the following:

Mobius, the "matriarch", 11 year old tortie
    Diva: 9 year old black CH female with a BIG mouth!
    Diamond: 7? year old former feral who decided I needed another cat in 2000
    TicTac: Black enormous male mamma's boy, Diamond's son, 5 years old
    Smokey: black and gray spotted tabby female born out of Diamond on my porch in 2000
    Bosun: former foster, long haired tortie with plenty of tortietude, who's about 6 years old
    Bubba: another "failed foster", 9 year old, black male

And I do cat rescue so I have a continuously varying foster population.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

A cat sitter.. I love it! Great idea. I am starting pet grooming courses at the end of this month It took me forever to figure out what I actually wanted to do. The idea of working with animals makes me so happy. I would rather do that than anything else in the world..

This past fall, I suffered the loss of my two precious babies, Ani and Trent. They were with me for 7 years, and we went through so much together. I lost My Trent to sarcoma and renal failure in September . Very shortly after, in December, I lost My Ani. They were never able to figure out what was causing Ani's sickness .. It was the worst time I have ever gone through in my life. Although it took me a long time to accept their passing, I can now feel comforted that my 2 beloved babies are in my heart are with me all the time. I knew that I was meant to be with cats forever.. Nothing else in life gives me the joy of being a meowmy..

Here is a photo of Ani and Trent.. Trent is the brown & white, long haired, super handsome boy, and Ani is the beautiful salt & pepper girl..

Last edited by JoeyGina; 05-13-2005 at 10:35 AM.
    Dearest Ani & Trent..My Little Fairies, You are in my heart always and forever. Spread your wings and fly high through the clouds..Mommy will always love you .. We will meet again at The Rainbow Bridge..
    (1997-2004)

what phot hosting site are you using for your pics? Posting pics from some sites such as webshots and msn just won't work. The pics will not show up in your post. Most people I know here are using either imagestation or photobucket. I am sure there are others but these 2 are free and work very well. Once you get all set up with one of these I can take the time to walk you through posting if you want.

I guess I won't need to help you out you got it up as quick as it took me to write my original post. Good Job.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Thanks for your help Everyone.. Gina figured it out ..

I am so happy to hear about all the foster moms and dads.. That is wonderful. I can't wait to do that (need a bigger place first).. I love these little ones like crazy, but they are quite the handful
    When Joey first adopted me, the dreaded r-i-n-g-w-o-r-m happened..Yikes! That wasn't fun for any of us I treated both of them, although Gigi never showed any signs. I can only imagine having more than 2 at that time.. Yikes again!
    Dearest Ani & Trent..My Little Fairies, You are in my heart always and forever. Spread your wings and fly high through the clouds..Mommy will always love you .. We will meet again at The Rainbow Bridge..
    (1997-2004)

Lauren if you want an avatar for under your name like most of us have just let me know and I will make you one. I will just need a few pics of your babies past and present if you want and maybe if you want one of you and we can make your personalized avie work. YEA

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Hi, I'm Becky (aka Craftlady). I'm the mom of 3 fur babies. Skinny, Eleanor and Thumper.
    Welcome to Pet Talk.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Looks like you figured out how to post pictures very quickly! Good job!!! Your babies are precious and I know you miss those two beautiful creatures, Trent and Ani. I'm glad you showed us a picture of them. I know you miss them a lot, but I'm sure the two you have now are wonderful to have around.

You can see my "brood" below. I also have a wonderful husband and 3 kids (1 of my own and 2 step).

Welcome to Pet Talk!

Logan

Welcome Laura,and Joey,and Gina,From The Feeder,of The found Cats Hotel,where there are 13 Cats,and 2 Indoor/Outdoor Cats,and 5,or 6 Starry Cats,that eat here,on a regular basis.You ahve such marvellous Little Cat Companions,and we think,that you will really love,it here,as there are some truly Wonderful People,on this site!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Welcome to you and your beautiful babies. Two of my favorites ... a tuxie and a tabby!!! I can't wait to see and hear more about them!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Hi Lauren!!...and welcome to PetTalk! My name is Debbie and my five kitties are pictures below. Rather like you, we lost our two sweethearts about 2 and 4 years ago - Bert to cancer and Ernie to kidney failure. Both were quite old and had good lives. Then, we adopted Emily and Eliot as kitten siblings who were had to go as a pair - though we had gone looking for an adult. Then we have added three more since that time and never sure when another will beg us to join the family

Several family members post here also : Sirrahsim (daughter) chrangharris and Sirrahved (dil's), persianmom (mom of one dil and one sil) and hubby Sirrahned. It is pretty confusing The Sirrah part is simply our last name Harris... backwards!!

I have not been posting quite as much as usual but I still read.

Again, welcome and have fun!! Your babies are just beautiful. Joey looks quite handsome in his tux and glad to hear he is full of fun. Gina a such a pretty girl and though I am sorry she had an early start in some cages - it was all so she could belong to you and have a dressed up brudder to snuggle

Have fun!!! Oh and has anyone warned you about how addicting this place can be?

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!

Your kitties are lovely (and you RB kitties were too).

I have 15 cats, as seen in my signature picture and I foster for a local cat rescue. I have 8 fosters right now. I kinda like cats

I have been a pet groomer for 20 years (whoa! how the heck OLD am I???) So if you'd like to talk about that, feel free.

You should really love it here.

Welcome! I only have two kitties, just like you. They are Filou and Tigris and they are 9 years old. I could never imagine my life without them, so seeing Ani and Trent makes me sad- but on the other hand Joey and Gina look so happy and cute

WELCOME!

What a couple of cuties
    Don't Breed & Buy
    While Homeless Pets Die
    Ritchi
    Sammi