Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ooooliiiveeeer -- are u on line?

Ooooliiiveeeer -- are u on line?

Mommy left the puter up! Typin like peeples is hard to do, I purrfer sniffin. Anywho I can send you messages now. Are u on the puter two u be-u-tifle boy?

Olivia
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hey Oliver, Livvy has a new set of photos on line. Here is one sample.

I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

My dear Livvy. I made mommy search all over for a letter from my Livvy love. She's not too smart I guess, cuz we neber found this Please forgive me LIVvy. Must be like Romeo and Jewliet. Cuz I sent you an invitation for Thanksgiving dinner with me, and you didn't get it either! Mommy says I can spend lots a time wif you on the puter today when she gets home. Pleeeeeeeeez Livvy don't give me the paw. I promise I will make it up to you. I love you so! And Livvy, your pic, waiting for me at the door, crushed my wittle heart I will write you later beautiful Livvy. Love, your boyfriend (I hope) Oliver.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You guys are so cute!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Oh Oliver, my Oliver!

It's wonderful to hear you haven't forgotten me! I never forgot you even when fates and bad 'puters separated us for MONTHS! So glad to get your message, finally.

One worry. Mommy told her daddy (Gwampa) about our deep and abiding passion and Gwampa thinks our love will only last if we got lots and lots in common. Being cats and drop-dead gorgeous isn't enough in common, he says. So:

I love naps!

I love food!

I love sniffing stuff!

I love to sit in the window and watch stuff. Birdies is especially what I love to watch.

I love to play with toys and nibble on the feathers when I catch 'em.

Sometimes I love to dig in sand and dig and dig and dig. Sometimes not.

I love to climb to the top of the cat tree and just hang out.

What stuff do you love? Do we gots enough in common for our passion to last?

Livvy, Beautiful Livvy....Is that really you?? Oh, Livvy, you can't know how happy I am to read I still have a chance with you! My whittle heart is thumping in my chest! I think of you always, and mom even printed your picture that sits by my favorite window perch. All day, I sit and drool and daydream, hoping that someday we can meet. And tell Gwampa, Livvy, that besides being gorgeous, we have lots in common! Let me tell you...

I love all living creatures, and want to be friends with everyone!! 2 and 4 legged

I love to eat, and am not picky at all! And, I am very willing to share my food with anyone, especially you.

I love napping, especially with the doggies, my kitty brother Mr. B, my guinea pig brother Squeekers, and mommy of course. I especially love to sleep flat on my back with my feet in the air.

I love window sill and porch sitting, where I love to chase and capture creepy crawlies and flying friends and watch the birdies at the feeder

I love to come running when you call me and will sit by your side forever

I love warm laundry, especially in the dryer, sitting in the refrigerator hunting for snacks, as well as napping in most bowls, baskets, paper bags, sinks and even pots!!

I love sticking my head under the faucet as I'm drinking

Feathered toys are my favorite!!!
    And most of all,

I LOVE YOU, LIVVY!
    Do you think your Gwampa will give the paws up on our passion??? I promise to be faithful and true, and never EVER even look at another girl. Not even if she's Siamese!!
    Please let me know what your family thinks. I can email them references from my vet and neighbor friends if you like!
    I wuv you Livvy, hopefully, Oliver

[ December 06, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my handsome, darling Oliver,

We are soulmates! I love to lay on my back with my little paws up in the air, too. [It's nifty and sometimes you get extra tummy rubs that way, too!]

I try to climb in the refrigerator for impromtu inspection tours, too. Mommy usually catches me before it gets good, though!

Warm towels from the dryer are soooo great.

My waterbowl has pump with a waterfall and it's kind of like drinking from a faucet. I haven't figured out how to get on the cabinet to get to the sink yet, but I'm working on it.

I love catching flies and other little guys, too! There are still stories being told of my expertise from my old forever home...

When I want rubbies from Mommy and cuddle in her arms and it gets really neat with nose rubbies and cheek rubbies and root of tail rubbies, I get real excited and drool a bit. [Mommy says I am her cuddly, furry dribble-glass of love, whatever that means.]

Do you love me enough to hear the worst about me?

Ahem, here goes --

1) I am 'Catta Non Grata' at a groomers shop in my old home town. My photo is posted as an undesirable. [My story is, she looked just like a mad, evil drowner-of-cats and with that tub and all it was only self-defense for me to bite her. ]
    I'm USUALLY very sweet.

2) Although I'm usually very sweet, sometimes my fur-brother Cassy gets WAY irritating. We wrassle out our aggressions and switch back to playing again very quickly, but while we're at it -- wowwy! My 'nom du WWF-Feline division' is the "Wild Whiskered Wahine in the Furry Bikini". Is this too shocking for you?

You are my Romeo,
    Jeweliette Livvy

Uh, oh -- I forgotted what your mommy does for a living. She's not going to like me any more since I became Catta Non Grata!

Torn asunder just like Romeo and Juilliet! I'm going under the bed to recuperate from this horrible set-back. Parting IS such sweet sorrow, you hunky guy!

Meow.

[ December 06, 2001: Message edited by: AmberLee ]

Oh! I forgot to say we both love baskets, too!

My knight-in-furry-armor, Oliver!

Your Olivia/Livvy

Farewell this weekend, my precious fur-boy and Romeo,

Mommy's locking up the puter for the weekend, so I'll have nothing but your photos and my memories (and hairball formula kibble) to sustain me until Monday. I'll miss your handsome face.

Purrs, headbumps, and sighs,
    your Olivia/Jeweliette

Oh no Livvy!!! My mom was just finishing making my din-din and then I was going to write you I wanted to share a few private thoughts with you. And let you know that there is nothing my beautiful Livvy could ever do to make me love her less. I guess I'll have to wait till Monday to share my feelings. I wuv you Livvy, my little Jewel-iette! Please think of me. Dreaming is better. I will hold the image of your beautiful furry face in my heart ALL WEEKEND! Till then, my love, Good Night and Sleep Tight! I'm sending you tons of love, purrrrs, and headbutts right back to you. Love, Your Romeo, Olivvvvver P.S. I'm on hairball formula too

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Oh Oliver,

To think we missed exchanging deathless "Meows" by minutes! It's almost enough to make me get philosophical or something. Aside from missing you BITTERly, I had a good weekend. I saw lots of birdies, played on the patio, let the sun warm my pelt, sniffied lots of plants (nibbled one when Mom wasn't watching! ) ate kibble and treats (cold cuts, yum), cuddled lots, and tried new litter.

In between nose-rubbies and tootsie- rubbies I made mommy tell me over and over all about your letters and emails. I still get shivvery. You is 'Da CAT!'

Keep healthy, my knight-in-furry-armor AND my dream guy! You are SO versatile! Meerowr.

Livvy/Jewel-iette!

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: AmberLee ]

Oliver,

When your mommy isn't looking, scope out her e-mail. I replied to your message earlier this evening on her account, you sweet-talking wonder guy! We must get our own accounts. Trying to work through hoomans is a pain! They're always claiming they gotta work when everybody knows love makes the world go round, not work! Faugh!!!

A poem, a poem! I'm gonna get a poem and then SWOON! (And it's hard to sweep a girl offa FOUR feet, you handsome Romeo, you!)

Your adoring Livvy!

For you Livvy, my love. Forgive me should you find my words inadequate. My love for you is so abiding, so deep, words can not adequately convey how I adore my beautiful Olivia.

Oh, Livvy dear, my love divine
    It is for you alone I pine
    At night I lay me down to sleep
    But sleep comes not, for you I weep

Your haughty pout, your eyes of gold
    These cherished treasures do I hold
    Deep in my heart, until the time
    My heart soars free and you are mine

Oh precious Liv, sweet Jewel-iette
    My treasured gift from Heaven sent
    A path of starlight shines above
    To light your way to me, my love

Fear not my love, I pledge this night
    Upon a star so high and bright
    That till the day our wish comes true
    Forever will I worship you

Love, your Romeo, Oliiiiiiivvvvvver. I wuv you Livvy.

[ December 13, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

My poet, my dream-boat, my wuv!

I have no words to describe my delight at your poem. When Mommy get through taking this dictation, I'm going to have her repeat it to me again and again and again while I gets cheek rubbies and root of tail rubbies. Yum.

You 'Da CAT', my Romeo and knight. I am so tingly I can't even eat kibble right now. You've knocked me off my paws. Remain healthy, you wonder-boy. May the sun kiss your pelt and ears till I can come take over.

Your Livvy

Oh Livvy, Knowing that my words pleased you have lightened my load and my heart is rejoicing. Sleep well, my Livvy love. I will dream of you dancing amongst the stars and shall awake with a song in my heart. How I would love to serenade you with my meowsssss and purrrrrrrrs and chortles. Some day my sweet! I have a big day tomorrow. I will share the gruesome details after my return my love. Think of me! Till then, I remain your devoted servant. Your Romeo, Oooooolivvvvvver!