Thread: Isabel

Isabel

Aren't you gorgeous sweet Isabel? Congratulations on being chosen as COTD. Such a clever pus to have two 'Mummys'
    Even though Hannah is only 7 years old - by the sound of what your 'bigger' 'Mummy' tells us she dotes on you so much - so come on Isabel just how spoilt are you Lots? GOOD
    Hope you have a day of many, many treats and cuddling.
    Lynne.

Congrats to Isabel, the sweet kitty ambassador! You certainly have done a wonderful job of capturing your mommy's heart sweet girl! And why not? Who could resist that face. I know that your mommy and Hannah will pamper you today in celebration of your special honor!

You're certainly a sweetheart Isabel - such pretty markings - here's a cyber hug sweet thing and congrats on being such an adorable COTD

Once you have been owned by a cat - your life is forever improved.

Isabel, you are such a beautiful lady and we are so happy to have a chance to see you and celebrate your special day.

Gini

Isabel

Congratulations are in order not only for Isabel as today's special cat, but for her humans as well, particularly her "mom's mom", for finally discovering the joy of being owned by a cat. Growing up, I myself disliked cats until I was "adopted" by a stray when I was 19 years old (that was many summers ago!). May Isabel and her people enjoy many years together!
    CatFan

Dear Isabel....I remember so well my "first." She was a soft, muted, Callie girl just like you! Her name was Mittens. The loving years we spent together, learning and growing, still live large as some of my happiest childhood memories. I know the same will be for you and your "younger" Mom!! And Isabel, you are such a totally lovely and captivating girl, so precious, sweet and beguiling, you also managed to capture the heart of a "non-believer!" Ah, the magic of fur love!! Congratulations to you dear, sweet, Isabel, our most delicately lovely and loving Cat of the Day! Hope today is EXTRA, EXTRA special in every way!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

ISABEL THE BEAUTIFUL ,

I really like your name Sweet girl, and I understand that
    you are quite a charming kitty. I wish you and your loving family
    a long, happy, healthy life. Many congratulations on being
    honored here today as our CAT OF THE DAY !!!

Queen Isabel

Oooh, you pretty girl,

Got your humans wrapped around one of your pretty paws and capturing hearts right and left here at Pet Talk. Wow, what a busy precious girl.

Hope you have a marvelous day reigning here as COTD. Many happinesses are wished for you by ~

AmberLee and >^..^< Cassy and >^..^< Livvy
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

I just LOVE to hear about people who formerly did not like cats, being 'won over'
    and with a kitty like sweet Isabel, I can see how that happened!

Congratulations to you Isabel for the deserving honor of COTD!
    Hope that you get extra spoiled today!

Isabel the First

Grew up without cats? Can't believe how much you love this beautiful little one? That sounds familiar. Come back in a few years and let's see how many brothers and sisters Isabel has.