Thread: Why do they HAVE to sleep only on the clothes I want to wear today?!?!

Why do they HAVE to sleep only on the clothes I want to wear today?!?!

So last night we did a lot of laundry, using the dryer for some of it but for the most part putting on racks around our place to dry. The boys LOVE it when we do that!!!! Don sleeps underneath them, surrounded by clothes. We don't see him until we put all the clothes away, he's quite content to stay under there, which is actually kind of cute. Bob likes to try and eat the metal clothes racks, and likes to steal the drying socksand hide them wherever he can!!!! I grabbed a clean pair of dry jeans off the rack, a shirt and some socks and whatnot and put them on the bed before my shower. Pj's, yesterday's clothes and some dry clothes were on the bed as well, but when I came out of the shower the only clothes being slept on by my two little guys were the ones I had just put out to wear!!!!!!!!! Do now I'm sitting here in my towel putting off getting dressed as long as possible because I don't want to disturb them......... *sigh* My boys...

Getting pics developed today, I'll post some soon!!!!

The same thing happens to me! They seem to especially like to lay on them if they are dark clothes and Fluffy feels that it is her responsibility to "warm" daddies clothes up every morning!! Oh well, so I go to work a little furry everyday! I bring a little part of my kids with me everywhere I go.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Same here. And always, they are sitting on the file I need to use in my office. No matter the file, they KNOW whch one I'll need to refer to next. How do they do it?

Our Cats,just want us,to notice them,thats why they jump,in the desk drawer,that I was just about,to look in,just,as I reach,my hand in.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Why do they HAVE to sleep only on the clothes I want to wear today?!?!

Because they have to make sure that they leave their scent on them so that you can smell your cats all day and not miss them so much when you are away from them.
    Plus, that's just what cats do.
    Ya gotta love them.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Re: Why do they HAVE to sleep only on the clothes I want to wear today?!?!

Originally posted by elminster20
    Do now I'm sitting here in my towel putting off getting dressed as long as possible because I don't want to disturb them......... *sigh* My boys...
    What's the dress code at work?
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Ha ha...that's so funny!!!

Yea....they seem to be MORE cuddly whenever I'm wearing black..what's with that??
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I'm covered in so much white hair sometimes that I think I've gotten a very..... distinguished look, having my brown hair suddenly turn silver

Bob and Don are ensuring you are properly accessorized with plenty of cat hair. My cats are equally as thoughtful and fashion conscious.

Why do they sleep

Groucho, who is black and white, does the exact same thing. Could it be a warning to other cats? Our fuzzy buddies know they're loved and cared for. I've often wondered if it might be another way for our kittys to tell other kittys, " Back off, buster, this one is MINE!!!!!"
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE