Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: RIP, my sweet Texas

RIP, my sweet Texas

Texas is on his way to RB. My sweetest and most tuxie of all tuxedos was just too thin, wasn't eating, was howling, and had a most difficult time walking this am. I knew it was his time to make the trip, though my heart is so heavy. I was with him til the very end, reminding him of our better days of health. I told him he would forever be my heart cat, and when he got settled in, to let Binx know I still miss him!

RIP, Texas. You were twice the cat I have ever known. You deserve every good thing at RB. Godspeed my little man.

All my forever love,
    Johanna

Rest In Peace Texas.

You will live forever in your momma's heart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Johanna,

I'm so sorry to hear about Tex. You're in my thoughts.

RIP sweet little boy!

(((((hugs)))))

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I'm very sorry to hear about Texas...He was a beautiful boy.
    Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
    With Deepest Sympathy....

awwwwww

I am crying. Such a brave thing to do. I just know how hard it is, but in the long run, it is humane. You will be in my thoughts and tears.

SAS

This came as a total surprise to me- oh Joh- you are going through hard times these days.

Tex boy will be meeting Tubby - and both will be playing- young again and happy.

RIP, sweet boy.

Oh Johanna what a shock, I am so sorry {Hugs}.

RIP Texas, play nicely at the bridge.

I am so sorry Johanna. I can say from experience, I know how hard it is when they leave us Thankfully he will be healthy now, and that is why it had to be done. I am sure Binx will look out for him at the Bridge...what a nice reunion for them. (((HUGS)))

Robyn

Oh Joh, I'm so sorry to hear this. I knew you said he was declining but I didn't realize it was this serious.

Rest in Peace Texas. You will be dearly missed here on the ol' dirt ball, but I know you will have lots and lots of friends at the RB - Tubby amongst them.

Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

My eyes are burning as I type this.

It is so difficult when we realize that it is time for us to say goodbye and do the right thing for our pets.

Johanna, I am so sorry for your loss and I know all too well how Texas took over your heart and the pain you now feel.

Texas, I know that you are sharing stories now with Binx about your wonderful home. Play hard - pain free - you will be joined by Johanna in God's time.

Dearest Johanna,

I can hardly see right now, through the tears. What a shock to wake up to this morning. I'm so sorry to hear about Texas leaving you, and wish I could be there to bring you some comfort. May God hold you gently, and comfort you, and wipe away your tears. RIP darling Texas, the leader of the tuxies, and know how very much your mommy loves you. You will be deeply missed here, by all of us.

Lots of love and {{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}} to you, Johanna. You know that if you need anything, or just a shoulder to cry on, I'm just a PM or email away.

I'm so sorry about Texas. Play nice at the Bridge!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Johanna, this will be a short reply because I just don't know what words to say. Tears flow freely for you and we all hurt along with you. RIP little Texas and watch over your Meowmie for us. Enjoy your eternal life at the RB little one.

Big {{{hugs}}} Johanna
    slick
    xo
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh Johanna I'm so sorry. I had no idea he wasn't doing well. What a sad shock.

Rest in Peace sweet Texas. You will be very missed.

From Decker with Love