Thread: I'm baaaack! :-)

I'm baaaack! :-)

Hi Everyone,
    My surgery is done; I'm on the mend and all is well. I was sorry to read of all the passing over of our furbabies while I was gone. Too many to respond to now but please know that you're all in my thoughts and prayers.

My Boo is doing much better now. He missed his little sis Peeka and was quite depressed for a while. But he's pretty much back to his old self. My little deaf cat, Creamsicle, however, seems to be having a delayed reaction. She's still looking for Peeka and she goes from window to window and yowls at the top of her lungs. A couple of days ago I had to give her a small dose of amitryptilene to calm her. I hated doing it but I was recovering from surgery and trying to do computer work and it was all just too much. She's quiet right now w/out meds, so I'm grateful.

Blessings,
    Mary

yeaaaaaa Mary's back

So glad all went well with your sugery and you are recovering nicely. Did your son make it up to send some time? I am glad Boo is doing better and sooo sorry poor Creamsicle misses Peeka so much. I guess maybe Creamsicle knew she had to be strong for Boo and for you so now she feels you guys are getting to handle it all better it is her time to grieve for Peeka. They will probably all take their turn and take it in their own time dealing with missing Peeka. They will all be back to normal in a little healing time.

Now you take it easy and relax some. Get that son of yours to tend on mommy a little while you are recovering. You have to milk being "ill" for all it is worth. So, relax, enjoy your off time, enjoy your time with your son and most of all heal well and easy.

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

erm...you went gone? but welcome back! hope your surgery went as well as you hoped so that you can stay with your animals furrever. glad there's a positive note on creamsicle, mary! take care...

ps; I didn't have any deaths....yet so don't worry
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Glad to see you back and that you are on the mend! Please continue to get better!!!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

So glad to hear from you, I was thinking about you the other day wondering how things went. Wishing you a speedy recovery (not painful, I hope) and wishing all the cats well and happy too.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Nope, no pain at all, believe it or not. I had a reconstruction and bone graft done on my jaw. That's after they cleaned all the infection out of the jawbone and injected blood platelets into the bone to stimulate bone growth. (Sounds lovely, huh?) But there was no bruising, no swelling, just a little soreness but that's about it. I'm still off work until next week but my son is visiting from LA and he's helping me get all sorts of things done. That's why I haven't been online til now.

Thanx for welcoming me back, friends. I appreciate it.

Blessings,
    M