Thread: Jackson...

Jackson...

Jackson, you are the cutest little thing, and just what I was needing! I can't sleep tonight, so I log onto PetTalk, to find you're cute picture! Have a good day buddy, and congratulations.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

What a sweet face to wake up to Jackson! You are just adorable! Congratulations on DOTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

CONGRATULATIONS JACKSON!

Well aren't you just a wonderful site to see this morning Jackson! You look so darn cute just laying there as if you don't have a care in the world
    Sounds to me like you really did complete your family's life when they added you boy!
    I hear your just learning how to sit, I bet you'll catch on to that and many more things quick because you sound like one smart guy to me

Hope you and your brothers (fur and skin alike) have fun enjoying this special day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Jackson what a sweetheart you are. You are adorable. Congrats on DOTD
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Jackson!

Aaah! he's only a baby...I said as I clicked on DOTD. You are so soft and cuddly looking with your big pink wet nose and pale blue eyes. Enjoy lots of fun with your big brothers today, it's your day, so tell them YOU get to choose all the games today. Have lots of fun and treats
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Jackson, your cuteness factor is off the charts! Congrats on being chosen DOTD!

JACKSON!!

Wow .... what a CUTE pupster you are!!!

I almost couldn't looking at your sweet picture!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on being DOTD!!! I hope you have a really fun day!! PLAY LOTS and get plenty of kisses!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Good Morning to you ADORABLE Jackson! This Labbie loving heart is doing cartwheels at the sight of precious you! Consider yourself covered with kisses! Wow, what a lucky family to now have the complete rainbow of colors, all 3 flavors of Labbie lusciousness to savor! Bet you 3 really keep your humans on their toes But your skin brother is one lucky boy, growing up knowing the very special brand of love, devotion and friendship that is the Lab! Me and my girls Star and Cody send you lots of hugs, kisses, Labbie butt wiggles and slurpy licks on your special day, sweetheart! Have a blow out Labbie bash of a day celebrating your day in the spotlight with your humans and Lab sibs! Hope you're spoiled rotten! Yay, Jackson, our most precious, most deserving Dog of the Day! Long and happy life to you adorable, Jackson!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Jackson!!

We have to agree with everybody else Mr. Jackson. You are one handsome young man to grace our screen this morning!! Such a pleasure to see you!! How impressive it is to know that you complete the tri-color labbie group in your house. WOW!!!! What a lucky family you are a part of Jackson. They are the lucky owners of not one but three loving labbies!! We are green with envy!! We know everybody in your house is loving their lives!! Just to watch the three of you must be more fun than a barrel of monkeys!!! How cute it is that you cool off by napping on the AC vent Jackson? You look and sound like such a good boy and we can certainly see how you're enriching everyone's life around you. We love your name too by the way. Congratulations sweetheart on being our cutie patootie DOTD!! Enjoy yourself allllll day celebrating like crazy!! Hugs and kisses to you cute little guy!! Please tell Mom to deliver kisses to all of you. Hi to the family, Taz, your black labbie sibling and of course to your little 13 month old human companion. CELEBRATE!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Jackson,

What a sweet face to see first thing in the morning You are ADORABLE and I hope you enjoy your special day as DOTD. Kisses and hugs to you, sweetheart
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Jackson....You are a very pretty baby. I bet you are a joy to have around. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Hi Jackson,

Big smoochies coming for your sweet face sweetie.
    Happy congrats & tons of hugs for a special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I wish you & your Labbie brothers all a long, happy & healthy
    life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a most adoooorable man you are Jackson!! Look at those pretty pale eyes and gorgeous cream fur! I heart Jackson!
    Congrats for being Our Adoorable Dog of the Day!!