Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selective, seductive Sam!

Selective, seductive Sam!

Oh, breathtaking!! There is no other word. A princess indeed. Those amber eyes, that regal expression, the fluffiness, the cuddliness, the colouring...oh, you are GORGEOUS I'm so glad you were found by these loving people and have had such a wonderful, cared-for life. I hope your brother found as much joy as you must have, and it sounds like you have surely given much joy too. It's a joy just to look at you. Have a wonderful day and plenty of cuddles precious one. Congrats on COTD
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Oh Sam, you're a beautiful girl! I love Christmas too! Hope you enjoy your special day! Congratulations on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

There's not much I can add to what TopCat3 posted, but I can say "WOW". You are certainly stunning, Sam!

No wonder they call you "The Princess", you have such a regal bearing about you. I'm so happy you found a loving forever home and I know your purrents feel the same way.

Congratulations to a most worthy COTD!

Omigosh....I just re-read your bio and I think you should come to live with me!!! I am a CHEETOS freak! We could pig out together! (no, I would never lure you away from your loving family, but remember if your stash runs out, I'm always available)
    Last edited by orangemm; 05-06-2005 at 06:52 AM.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

SAM!!

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I couldn't stop looking at your picture.

You remind me so much of my Tinky... she loves Christmas time too... and she is a little bitty kitty / she weighs only 10 pounds!!

CONGRATULATIONS sweet kitty.... I hope you have a wonderful day today full of mashed potatoes, cheetos, and kitty kisses!! I am so happy you have found a furrever home...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

STUNNING SAM!!! Your beauty even surpassed the lovely flowers that surround you!!! What a story!! What a happy ending!!! Humans are so cruel to the tiniest of God's creatures!!! But your guardian angel was surely looking out for you! Your family in your FOREVER home seem devoted to you, as you are to them. It is good to hear that you are allowed outside "supervised!!" Our clan salutes you!! Many years of happiness and health(you do not look 12+ years!). HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Samantha, you are a purrrrecious, beautiful lady! Paw applause to your purrrsons for the tender love and care given so many years ago and the happiness they have provided. It is a pleasure to "meet" you, Sam - enjoy your day (maybe another trip through the flowers???) as a very special Cat of the Day! And maybe a Cheetos or two!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Sam is just gorgeous!!! msg

I wonder what happened to her brofurr.

There was a character,also called Sam,who was also a Sexy Lady,played by a Very Young Mary Tyler Moore.And you are jsut as sexy,in your own way,Sam,as Ms Moore,and all,the Male Cats,except JJJ3,Moose,and Ragnar,who are spoken,for,hope,that you are unattached.You ahve such wonderful Coloring,and a wram,very Happy Face,and you are a treasure,and a Great Cat Companion.A Hearty Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Superlative,Sultry,Sensational Sam COTD!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are such an elegant kitty lady, Sam!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

You definitely have a Maine Coon there! She is exquisite. Look at the nose, besides the hair and shape of the head all indicators of the breed. She is a treasure. I have a Maine Coon also a rescue-my third MC. They are spectacular.

Princess Samantha, you are absolutely stunning!!! What gorgeous coloring and markings and oh, those amber eyes!!! And could it be that you are really almost 13 years young? You exude such youthfulness! What is your secret, Sam??? I can't imagine such a precious creature being dumped by the roadside Thank goodness your earthly angels intervened to save you and your brother from an unspeakable fate!!! And weren't you the answer to your family's prayers! A grey kitty for sure but at the time, I wonder if they truly knew what an extra special furkid they were welcoming home I'm sorry your human sister has now left the nest but Sam, there IS something to be said for being the "only child!" Mashed potatoes and cheetos all around! Today is a day for celebration! Congratulations to you beautiful, magnificent Sam, our extra special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you sweet Sam from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sam
    What a stunner you are for sure!!!
    I could look at your wonderful picture all day! Your eyes are just breath taking!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam knows she's a cat, alright. That's why she's The Princess. That's why she has her own set of commands that you are so happy to obey.

Yes, Sam knows she's a cat and she's damn glad that she is.

As am I.

It would be terrible if she were a turtle.

Not that I have anything against turtles. I quite like turtles. But Sam is a cat, should be a cat, and knows she is a cat.

I have preached my sermon for the day and now I will get on with things.

I once had a dream where our cat Clyde appeared not as a turtle, but as a fish. It was pretty strange to see him swimming around under the house like that.

It's amazing how a choice at the shelter can turn into so many good years of companionship. Didn't she turn out to be the best breed of all?

Congratulations Sam!! Such a beautiful girl you are and you sound like your treated very special by your family. Enjoy your day in the spotlight!