Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiger is missing again :( update he's home!

Tiger is missing again :( update he's home!

Thanks my to dad to letting him out, He is missing again I can't go on with my life if he doesn't come back I know I can, but it's so hard him not being here. He has went out every night and came back, but this time my dad let him out during the day. Daddy, if you read this please know that I don't hate you. I have a migrane and my parents aren't here to help me. Thomas Angel(catmandu's) please help Tiger find his way back home. I feel so lost without him right now, I didn't think I ever had to go thru this pain again I look like crap right now, but I am going to go look for him in every place I can think of.
    Last edited by luvofallhorses; 05-07-2005 at 03:52 PM.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I think you better check shelters in the area in case someone dropped him at one.And I'd knock on doors in the area.Stay a few feet away when they open the door.To ease them and you.Daytime only.Check neighbors within a few blocks random in case they picked him up or knew their own neighbor has a NEW cat that looks like him.And I would call to see if a cat was found on the road hit and picked up that looked like him.Good Luck and prayers on the way.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

How long has he been missing? I sure hope you find him safe and sound! I will be praying for you, and for him, etc..............
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Thomas Angel,is on the job,and he,and Tiger Angel,are scouting your neighbor hood,looking for Your Tiger Cat.

And if there is anyone,who can find Your Cat,its Tiger,the former Stray,who,in life,had a Three Block Territrory,where he was King,of The Moochers.

And Orange Blossom Angel,has joined the Search,and these are experienced Searchers And I know,what you,are going through,as Moose The Magnificent,was once missing,gfor two months.It was terrible,running down,the stairs,to see if he had returned.We are praying,that your Tiger,returns soon..
    Last edited by catmandu; 05-07-2005 at 03:05 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by Soapets
    How long has he been missing? I sure hope you find him safe and sound! I will be praying for you, and for him, etc..............
    For 2 hours and having a migrane doesn't help thanks Thomas Angel I am out to find him again.

We'll be praying for Tiger (and you). Hope he comes home very quickly!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

He came back home the first time he went missing and he WILL come back home again real soon.

But it doesn't hurt to send out some prayers to guide him on the right road to home.

I know how hard this is on you, but please try to relax and stay positive.

I pray that your migraine doesn't last too long and that you will be feeling better soon with Tiger in your arms.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Well I called the only humane society(30 mins away) and it isn't long distance, I described him to the lady and said it wasn't him, so she suggested I leave a can of tuna fish in oil out somewhere where the dogs won't get to it. I am trying to stay positive even though it's hard I will pray and hope he comes back where he belongs. I looked around a lot and the reason I didn't go knocking on people's doors is because we had an incident last night at 12 a.m. with the kitchen window breaking and at first I thought it was the cats in the sink, but someone really broke it, it scared me. I have to stay safe, too. I know he'll come back, the lady at the humane society said that usually they are around in this area, last time he was missing for 2 or 3 days and was still in the area. I need to shower to help with this migrane and hopefully by the time I am done, he'll be back in my arms. I also put a lost add on petfinder(it's free) Oh I just wish my parents would come home anytime now, so they can help me look.

Originally posted by luvofallhorses
    Well I called the only humane society(30 mins away) and it isn't long distance, I described him to the lady and said it wasn't him, so she suggested I leave a can of tuna fish in oil out somewhere where the dogs won't get to it. I am trying to stay positive even though it's hard I will pray and hope he comes back where he belongs. I looked around a lot and the reason I didn't go knocking on people's doors is because we had an incident last night at 12 a.m. with the kitchen window breaking and at first I thought it was the cats in the sink, but someone really broke it, it scared me. I have to stay safe, too. I know he'll come back, the lady at the humane society said that usually they are around in this area, last time he was missing for 2 or 3 days and was still in the area. I need to shower to help with this migrane and hopefully by the time I am done, he'll be back in my arms. I also put a lost add on petfinder(it's free) Oh I just wish my parents would come home anytime now, so they can help me look.
    I hope you called the police about the broken window.THAT is scary.To many sick guys out there.Be careful please.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Krista, he'll come back, especially if he's been going out and coming back in. He's probably found some cute little honey (I know he's neurtured, but that won't stop him from hoping) and is trying, unsuccessfully to woo her.

He knows where he's spoiled rotten!

UPDATE :D

Why do I worry so much? He's back where he belongs. I guess what I hoped for really worked! Thank you everyone so much for the kind words. advice, and prayers. PT prayers have worked miracles again and Thank you so MUCH Thomas Angel and Tiger Angel and Orange Angel leading him back where he is well loved

I am going to beg my dad to NEVER let him out again!

Also

My mom just now told me he went in my dad's truck with him. Now I feel so dumb just thank God he's home now. He was safe all along. I just worry too much

Poor you. All frazzled when Tiger just went for a nice little ride with daddy. It would have been nice though if they would have told you of this. Left a note, something, so you didn't have too worry. Glad he's back home safe and sound.

Does Tiger like going for rides in the truck and does your Dad bring him often with him?

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

He snuck in there with him, lol. He must have snuck out the door. But I am so glad he's home now and next time it happens they should tell me

Thomas,Orange Blossom,and Tiger Angels,have talked,To Tiger,telling him,that he was a Bad Kitty,to worry you,like that.Tiger,was sorry,but after you were so releived,and gave him,a treat,as I did the Moose,when that Bad Cat,had me worried,Tiger might try,that again.But he told the Three Angels,that he wouldnt,and that he was going,to be A Good Boy.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS