Thread: I'm so happy!

I'm so happy!

My mom finally gave in to order Frontline Plus off Petmeds! yay!Kodie and Lucy have fleas right now They're soo bad down here.My mom has been buying the 'Hartz' stuff,i told her "no that stuff doesnt work mom!and its bad for them!"Then she says lets try it anyway..well waste of $10 It just made Kodie smell like Bugspray,its really stinky stuff So i had to bathe him,so he would'nt smell.lol.i hate Hartz stuff,i only buy there Rawhide bones,and the odd Shampoo.
    Well,anyways we only ordered the 3 packs,1 of the X-Large,and 1 Medium.We want to make sure it works before we order the 6-pack.
    I cant wait to get it!I want to get rid of those darn fleas I hate them!I found over 10 of them on him today.Lucy is still on Sentinel,so were finishing that up before we put her on Frontline.
    yay!No more fleas!

ughaa. I hate fleas! you might want to scrub all of the flea dirt/fleas off of them (maybe even get them flea dipped) and clean the house right before applying the Frontline, just in case! Gonzo has been on Frontline for over a year, and he has never had any fleas I LOVE that it doesn't smell at all, too. . ew. . the bug spray smell sucks

Frontline is SOO much better than Hartz! good idea!! Also, Hartz rawhides might not be great, they're made in Brazil, or China, which means they may contain toxins. There are a lot of American-made safer rawhides that you can find at the grocery store.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Yes fleas are no fun. I use Frontline and have had no problems and no fleas! You aren't suppose to bath them right before you put it on , just so you know, I didn't know that at first, although it worked anyway. I think it's a day after bathing you should apply it, something about the oils on their skin help it work. Good Luck!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Actually,we havent bought any Hartz rawhides for a long time.We usually buy Store Brand ones or the good ones at Petsmart.I believe they are made in the USA.
    The Frontline should be here sometime this week!

Lol that's awesome. I know how you feel...I often have to convince my mom that something is not good for Major even if she wants to buy it. One by one, I'm training her. I do feel extremely happy when I get a breakthrough haha.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Thats great! You'll notice a HUGE difference after you apply the Frontline. I don't even know how Hartz stays on the market. It just doesn't work at ALL. I've had friends who used it and when I bought Frontline for their animals, they were amazed at the difference.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya