Thread: Tye

Tye

Oh my you are an angel baby. Just look at that sweet foldey face. What a doll and such a sweet and well deserving DOTD.

What a wonderful wrinklemuffin you are, Tye. I am glad to hear you are so friendly and socialized. You be a good boy and you demand lots of goodies for making it to DOTD today

Congrats

Oh, those wrinkley faces get me every single time!! Tye, you are darling, and a perfect Dog of the Day!!! Hope you get lots of popcorn and carrots in celebration of your honor!!

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Tye, you stole my heart! You look so pretty with your cute wrinkled face. Congrats on being DOTD.

Tye, you are a real sweetie and a fellow Californian. I love that wrinkled cute face. No doubt you have a wonderful family who loves you so much and what a great life you have, with all that wonderful food and getting to smell the flowers in the yard. Congradulations for being the Best Dog of the Day.

Tye

"Tye is a big baby and will put his muzzle on your leg and give you the smooshed wrinkled face look to get attention. " ....

I think you are so sweet and adorable how blessed your parents are, give them the "smooshed wrinkle face" a lot today,... well, everyday!

Tye you are soooo cute and look so huggable! What a fantastic Dog of the Day you make. Have fun with your special day and make sure you get some special doggy treats. lol
    Xena

Hi Tye, greetings from a fellow devotee of the "basic 4!!" Although, being the strapping, still growing boy that you are, I'm sure you need your "helpings" more than I!! And may I say, that adorable, wrinkly, crinkly face of yours is so endearing and sweet, I'm almost ready to toss out my Downy!! And Tye, I love your "life philosophy!!" Stop and smell the roses! What a wise pupster boy! Will you have your Mom grab you by those irresistible, jiggly jowls and give them a gentle tug for me??? What a doll face baby boy!!! I wish you the happiest, healthiest life there with those smitten humans. I'm sure they're in for the ride of their lives!! Congratulations to Tye, one big, beautiful, lovable, smooshy, wrinkled Dog of the Day! And how I love the pic of you napping with your baby!! Ahhhhhhh!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Tye, You are a such a Sweetie !!! I just love
    looking at your pictures. Is that a little "lambie" you're
    sleeping with? I wish I could give you a big ole hug
    & a smooch on that Precious face. Congratulations
    Baby Tye on being honored today as our sweet &
    Beautiful DOG OF THE DAY !!! Here's wishing you a
    long, happy, healthy life....