Thread: Little Guy

Little Guy

Little Guy, you are truly a miracle worker!! You have made a difference in many lives. You are an angel in disguise!! Congrats to you, Little Guy! You deserve it!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Oh Little Guy, you will never know how you cheered me up today, I needed that cheering up and looking at you gave it to me. It was like looking at a ray of sunshine. After reading your story I have tears in my eyes. What a wonderful Schnauzer you are and what wonderful things you do for people. We also have two Mini Schnauzers, Miss Daisy and Perry. Miss Daisy has ears just like you. Keep up the great work you do and Congradulations for being our most wonderful, sweet, loving, incredible, caring Dog of the Day.

I just knew Jackie would be on this board in a flash once she saw your picture, Little Guy.

Your story and the wonderful work you are doing made tears come to my eyes as well. What joy you must bring these older people with your bright smile and winning ways.

Congratulations dear one for being our very own, special, caring Dog of the Day.

What an amazing pup you are! Not only a very handsome schnauzer, but also a philanthropist! You are just great!

Congrats on being DOTD and such a caring doggy that brightens the day of all who see you!

Hi there Little Guy!
    What a cutie you are!

Congrats!

Oh dear Little Guy!! Just like your photo suggests, you are one CHAMP of a guy!! And how excited I was to read of the magnificent work you do, the miracles you perform, day after day!! There are many noble callings for you canine heros, but none so noble or commendable, as that of "Healer and Comforter." In a short while I will have completed my training as a certified AAT through the Delta Society. Hopefully, me and my canine therpay companion will be as successful as you and yours in lending a comforting paw and healing lick to those in need; although, yours are mighty big pawprints to follow in!! Congratulations to our HERO Dog of the Day, our noble and loving caregiver and comforter, the beautiful, dear and loving, most deserving Little Guy.
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 01-26-2002 at 03:55 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I have this great love for Schnauzers, now that I have met Jackie and her family, and I have Perry and Daisy's pictures plastered all over my kitchen!! So Little Guy, as soon as I saw you, I smiled because I knew my friend, Jackie, would smile real big when she saw you. THEN, I read your story. How wonderful that you are able to brighten the days of so many folks, not just us!! Congratulations, Little Guy, on being our Dog of the Day today!!

Little Guy you have probably done more good in your five short years than most humans do in their lifetimes Your story was beautiful and I can imagine how proud your family is of you. When I saw your picture I thought of our Jackie and I knew she would be so thrilled to meet you. Congratulations to a very special Little Guy!

LITTLE GUY / BIG HERO !!! ,

I smiled the first minute I saw your Perky little
    face looking back at me today. You and your loving
    Guardian are a true testament to the loving, caring,
    and healing nature of canines. All they need to blossom
    and show their inner nature is a loving, caring human
    to raise them. Congratulations & Tons of Hugs for you
    today Little Guy, You've earned this honor,,, you are our
    DOG OF THE DAY !!!

Little Guy, it looks like your love is the best medicine. Keep up the great work. You are an angel with fur.

Oh Little (adorable, cute, sweet) Guy! Thank you and your human for being so compassionate and dog-manatarian!
    My dad is in a nursing home so I know the value of pet therapy first hand! The power of a pup just does wonders and with your handsome face and wonderful personalty, you are just an angel! I'm sure that you understand the joy you bring! How proud your mom must be! Thank you for sharing your warm hearted story! You certainly are a deserving DOTD every day! I know that Daisy and Perry now have a new hero!