Thread: Eeek huge bare pregnant belly this way---> :)

Eeek huge bare pregnant belly this way---> :)

Wow. 38 weeks. I thought I would have delivered by now I guess I made it just a little too comfy in there for him.

These first 3 are from last week:

To be continued...
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

And the rest are from today. I am exactly 38 weeks pregnant

Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Awwww but mommy he is resting for his big debute in two weeks.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

I wish I could kiss that tummy!!!! I would also carry on a long conversation with him and tell him all about PT and my little fur babies, Magoo, the Found Cats Hotel, CCL's "Brats", QSL's Rascales and all the PT families.. That way he would know who you are talking about when you show him the pictures and about who is doing what!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Does Tyler know all that hes missing out on, in the big bad world? Chinese buffets, Happy Meals, Halloween, Cartoons,...?

Maybe hes just camera shy!

So exciting... do you think you'll last another two weeks?

I'm only 6 weeks along and big bellies and fixing nurseries feels like it's a billion years away. I just can't see myself with a tummy like that!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    That's so amazing, I can't wait to see pictures of who's chilling in there.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Sounds like a dumb question but do you have trouble sitting for any length of time?

It doesn't look like he's dropped completely. I'd guess you'll another week or so.

Girrrrrlllll....you probably won't go until at least 40 weeks! He he he....I didn't go until I was induced at 40 weeks (it helped that I begged and pleaded with my doctor to get the bun outta the oven).

You look great...but, I have to agree with Robinh- you could still drop a little more (though, I didn't!!!).

Good luck. And, do me a favor, would you? Go sit on a couch, and read 3-4 chapters of a book...maybe eat a little snack of some sort, then, make a cup of tea...and go take a nap. Why? Cause it might be the last time you get to do any of that for some months..he he he.

I LOVE those big ole belly pictures Missy. Johanna has a good point though - go do some leisurely things because you won't be able to for quite awhile - though I know it is AWFUL waiting those last weeks. Please enjoy this time

Oh and I just finished a new animated belly that I will post in another thread

Samantha Puppy - are you taking pictures?? It seems like we JUST found out Missy was expecting - now look!! I hope you take pictures - they will be such fun to look at once the pregnancy is over Plus WE want to see some!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    Samantha Puppy - are you taking pictures?? It seems like we JUST found out Missy was expecting - now look!! I hope you take pictures - they will be such fun to look at once the pregnancy is over Plus WE want to see some!!!!!!!!!!
    I think so. I took one last Friday - I figured Fridays would be an easy day to remember to do so. I'll take my 6 week picture today, though there isn't any difference. I think I'll probably hold off posting shots though, 'til I begin to see a difference.

what a big belly!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

How adorable, Missy!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

thank you everyone. Paul and I are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(etc...) excited about the time getting close! We haven't been doing much in the last few days because we've both been sick, but I will follow orders and do plenty of leisurely activities this week
    No, it's not hard to sit for a long tme- if I had my way I'd be a permanent fixture on the couch by now
    I hope that I don't go another 2 weeks!! I want my litle man NOW!! I'm hoping that my next appt will help. If I'm dilated enough, I should be getting my membranes stripped which has a chance of helping me go into labor!
    Thank you for your kind comments everyone, I love being able to share this with the world

Oh Missy you are so beautiful. I wish I could rub your belly. rub your belly for me and tell Tyler that is from his Grammy and she loves him very much already.
    Love you all
    Mom