I can't believe this.....

My husband and I dropped his Ford Bronco off Sunday night at the repair shop. Monday the owner of the shop and his wife both heard meowing when they were outside but couldn't find the source. Tuesday as the owner was about to start the Bronco to move it over to be worked on they heard it again. Looked all over and again no luck in finding the source. Moved the truck and the meowing followed it. They are now just about to go bonkers to find this little thing.....the owner put the truck up on the rack and started examining the underside. FInally saw a bit of fur on the top of the gas tank...little grey and white kitten, eyes not fully open yet. The owner's wife called my husband this morning and asked if we were missing a kitten! What is more amazing to me is hubby called me and said "If you want him, call them right away!" Why is this amazing? We have 6 and I have been told no more....anyway, the shop owners have been feeding him and he is terrorizing the office area at the shop. They are going to give him a furrever home so happy ending for the little guy! Oh yeah, I suggested the name Bronco if it is a boy....