Thread: Gone fishing....!

Gone fishing....!

We have a large pond in our garden, with plenty of fish. Of course, this is a very interesting place for our cats ! They love to look at their "life-tele" from behind the windows.
    So, you sure realize how tempting all those colourfull fish are for Maya and Inka, everytime they are outside!!

Yesterday, my hubby threw some fish-food in the pond. Look what happened !!

MAYA!! Hurry, dad's is gonna feed them monsters!!

getting closer.....

Woohoo, they are huge (and I am soooo hungry)

Maya: hello Mister calico koi, gimme paw!!
    Fish: Sure, lemme eat this first, will ye!

more...
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Be careful sis, you know how much we cats hate wet feet....!!

Look, even our largest, Mr. Diamant Sturgeon, wants to know what's happening!

Then, 5 minutes later, Bernard came back to the pond, checking if the fish ate all the food!

WHAT ???? WHERE ARE ALL MY FISHES????

Maya and Inka looked oh so innoscent, in another corner of the garden . And mommy? Got it all on her camera
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Wow. What a marvelous pond! I am amazed at the size of those fishies, and the kiddies are jealous of how Maya nad Inka can visit them all the time.

Near Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
    Oh what a blast those kitties are having!! Big koi to watch and dream of catching
    Fun to see your photos of Belgium. We lived there for 4 years (Tevuren-outside Brussels) and while there adopted our dear Roady cat, whom we had for 10 years!
    Tiger, Percy, Antoinette, Scooter,Norbert,Willy, Pippin
    www.tribeof7.com

The Pet Talker Angels,are going,to be starting a European Tour,Mid May,and Belguim,and taht Wonderful Fish Pond,and Garden,are on thier list,for places,to visit!That place,would be Purrfect,for An All Night Cat angel Party,as the Angels,could bring take out,for Everyone!

And Ragnar says YES!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Love the pond.........and I can see the cats like it too, especially with all those fishies to play with.

I love your pond, and what entertainment for the cats!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Oh Lut! That backyard pond is purrfect entertainment for the kitties!

And, what does Bernard feed his lavender? It makes mine look anorexic.

It's better than the television!

No wonder the pet angel army are on their way. What a beautiful spot.

What lucky, lucky kitties to have such a lovely pond to watch, and a pretty garden to play in!

Poor Pixel just has a fish tank to watch in the living room!

laura

Thanks, Amanda, for the wonderful siggy and avatar!

Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace.
    - Milan Kundera

They love watching the fishes from behind the window too

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Lut, your pond is stunning! Did Bernard build it...and if so, would he fancy coming to Mass. to make me one? A tiny one please? My turtles would adore having a pond for the summer time. Looks like there's some whopper koi in there too. What's the length of your largest one? Maya and Inka look sooooo happy having live TV to watch every day.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Ok, you can tell I've been watching too much of the NBA playoff's on TV! I thought we were talking about the Memphis Grizzlies "Gone fishing" after they were "swept" by my Phoenix Suns in the first round!!

Your pond is beautiful! I would love to have something like that in our backyard!!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
    Lut, your pond is stunning! Did Bernard build it...and if so, would he fancy coming to Mass. to make me one? A tiny one please?
    No, Bernard did not built it himself. That would have takan him ages to dig that hole !! ; We had this new house built in 2000, and at the same time, the hole for the pond was dug by a huge crane. The whole are got covered with a black "pond-plastic" (don't know the correct name) . Guess who came to fill the pond with water?? The fire-brigade!! That was fun! Everybody in our street thought there was a fire "in the new house", but when they went to have a look, they saw one fire-worker, having fun with his waterhose . We had to wait 4 months then before we were allowed to put any fish in the pond. Our largest fishes are 3 sturgeons: one is nearly 1 meter, and the others 80 cm!. Several of the kois are huge to now, more than 50 cm!

Your pond is fantastic! I bet your kittys really love it!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla