Thread: Hunter!

Hunter!

CONGRATULATIONS HUNTER!

What a lucky woman I am, I get to be the first to congratulate you this morning Hunter!

Ohhhh I have to agree with your family, I just love that special picture of you, you look happy and suprised! Just looking at that picture and hearing all about you makes me understand why you are such a loved little guy

I hope you enjoy your special day today Hunter!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Congrats Hunter!
    You look so handsome!
    Congrats on POTD! Hope you have fun!
    P.S Such cute ears
    I love all animals to death!
    I would never do anything mean or bad to an animal!
    I will never forget all who have died in my arms!!
    I'm So glad God created animals, I don't know how I could live without them!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    I strive SOO hard every day to be the person my pets want me to be . . .

Hunter...Just look at you. You are so handsome. I love the way your ears stand up. I bet you are a spoiled little boy. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you.Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

What a cutie you are, Hunter! And I'll bet by now you've grown up to be one handsome young man!! Gotta love those ears and that adorable expression Looks like your Mom or Dad caught you off guard...or perhaps in the act of a little counter cruising or trash picking? Keep up the good work being the consummate comediene, cuddle bug and best furkid a family could ever hope for! Congratulations to Hunter, our most precious, extra special, most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day! Have a happy, fun and treat filled day celebrating with your proud people, adrorableHunter

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow....aren't you cute!!

Hunter, we love the photo of you.........nicely done. You look like such a fun dog and it sounds like you have the "perfect" life. All dogs should be so lucky.
    You definitely put a smile on our [face] today.

We congratulate you and wish you many, many wonderful years running around and enjoying all that life has to offer.

"Jasmine's" mom

Look at that sweet sweet little face - and those most impressive ears!! Hunter, you are soooo adorable, I want to kiss that face. I bet you can run run run, like the wind beautiful! Congrats to Handsome Hunter!!

Oh, Hunter, you have the sweetest little face and the biggest radar ears! I can see why your family loves you so much. You are a great DOTD, Hunter!

Gorgeous, gorgeous boy .......
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Handsome Hunter!

You do look surprised! Or is that a ...who, me? take your food?... look on your handsome face? I was amazed by those ears too. In fact when I saw the tiny thumbnail with those ears, soft eyes and long muzzle, I thought it was a kangaroo (my eyes aren't as good as they were...)Then I enlarged it and had a happy surprise, never seen a dog like you before, never heard of your breed! Thank you for introducing yourself to us and have a well-deserved DOTD and happy life.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

CONGRATULATIONS ON DOTD, HUNTER!

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87