Thread: Took!!

Took!!

TOOK!

What a handsome birdy you are!!

CONGRATULATIONS for being POTD! I hope you have a wonderful day today.... and i hope you get lots of extra kisses and some potatoes too!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Took!

Handsome birdie. Bit temperamental, are we? Poor Mummy, having to pick up all those flung toys. Be nice to her, she feeds you, and loves you lots, we can tell. Have an extra special day today, no tantrums, and maybe you'll get some pototo and get to play in her hair (no pulling, now)
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Took,
    I have never seen an american grey before and you are just precious. I would give you a treat if I could, but tell your mommy to give you a treat for me Congrats on being Pet of the day!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hey handsome!!! Oh what a stunning boy you are Took! I was so moved by your Mom's loving words as she described raising you from just a wee, featherless one! No doubt a very special bond of love and devotion has grown over the past many months! And I hear youi're just a tad temperamental? (Would love to see you fling those toys ) Well, we all have "those" kind of days, Took. But I'm sure with just one little kiss on the cheek from adorable you and all is forgiven! What a very special birdie you are, Took! Your Mom is so lucky to have a best feathered friend like you to make her life complete! Congratulations to you handsome, adorable Took, PET OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight and have a great day of celebration with your proud Mom! Should I really hope for you...an extra serving of potatoes?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Took
    Hi, Handsome!
    I hope you are enjoying your special day today! I certainly enjoyed meeting you!
    Congratulations, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow - what a cool birdy! You are very beautiful Took - such impressive feathers and pretty eyes! Congrats to Terrific Took!!

Took, you are a darling bird, after my own heart!!!!

I would love to have a precious one, just like you, one day.

Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!