Thread: Webster!

Webster!

Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day Webster! You certainly are beautiful! What a smart pup you are: agility, obedience AND conformation!! Your parents must be very proud!

Enjoy your special day!

Wonderful Webster!

Smart boy! I'm expecting you to leap through that tyre at me any minute! Lovable puppy with the red bandana, congrats on being our DOTD this Tuesday. Have a happy day with lots of tricks and treats.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

CONGRATULATIONS WEBSTER!

Man what a beautiful guy you are Webster, I can truly see how you were chosen to be our most honored DOTD today

Sure sounds to me like you are one super smart pup and very much loved!

Have a wonderful day sweetie!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Webster you are one handsome smart pooch!

Congratultions on DOG OF THE DAY! You deserve it!

Awwww Webster you are such a stunning guy!! It sounds like you are a very talented boy and are very smart! Agility is my favorite dog sport and I hope you have a great time!!!
    Congrats for being DOTD!!!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Awww, if you aren't just the cutest pup I've seen in a while. Your joy for life shines in your eyes and your smile, dear Web and I would love to kiss your cheeks!

Have a wonderful day with your beloved human, enjoying your most favorite things.

You are just adorable!

Webster......You are a handsome fellow. You look just like my BJ.
    Could not tell which was which if you were standing together.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Wow, what a stunning, most handsome pup you are, Webster! I just love your action shot! Magnifiecnt! Be it agililty, retrieving, obedience or tracking, you do it all, don't you? I have to admit, I'm partial to Retrievers and you Webster are the cream of the crop! But your most notable achievement is being the sweetest, most loving, loyal and devoted best friend a human could ever hope for! Congratulations to you dear, precius Webster, DOG OF THE DAY! Wishes that you and very proud human enjoy a very special day celebrating your "top dog" honors!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Webster, you are SO cute!!! I just want to kiss that doggy nose! Congrats on your special day!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Webster, my goodness are you a beautiful Flat Coat!! And you are so strong, intelligent, and energetic to be in agility AND other amazing things to do!! You sound EXACTLY like my Golden, Tucker, making sure that at least some part of your body is touching the person you love!! You seem to be an amazing dog and deserve to have treats, hugs, and kisses on your very special day!! Congrats, Webster!!!

Hello there most handsome Webster! No worries about capturing my love, you had it the moment I laid eyes on you! You look so great in action, and I have to agree you look like you were meant to be on the go rather than standing still in the ring . What an impressive array of talents you have! You sound like quite the cuddler at times too. Like you, my golden retriever Tommy loves to always lay with some part of him touching one of his people. Your face is just so very sweet, gentle, and irresistible. Just looking at you makes me want to wrap my arms around you and bury my face in your hair. You obviously have quite a joy for life, and I am sure you bring boundless joy to the life of your adoring human. Web, I hope today is EXTRA fun and special for you as you celebrate your reign as top dog. Congratulations on being our beautiful and loveable Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Webster, you are so handsome! Congratulations on DOTD! Hope you are having a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a handsome Swedish man you are Webster!! You have such a wonderful face, and that gleaming shiny coat is beautiful. You look very talented and sound like a great buddy. Congrats to Awesome Webster!!

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! and WOW!

I've been Boooo'd!