Thread: talk about false info! what an idiot!

talk about false info! what an idiot!

lol ok there is a book out call the dog enclopedia, now I am sure it would be a good book if they knew there flippen dog breeds! jeeze even the most random people in the street know the differnce between a Border Collie and a Collie. this book has an actual Border collie then severl pages later is shows a picture of a blue merle smooth collie this is the lable "short-haired BORDER COLLIE with blue marbling"

then they have the rough collie, labled "long-haired Border Collie"
    all righty then. they have the colour names all weird too, like they call blue merle "blue marbling" and tri colour "triple coloured" and of coarse everyone knows poodles come in 4 sizes:toy, mini, standerd, and giant (giant being the same size as a standerd and the standered being halfway between a mini and a standerd lol)

now why was this person allowed to write a book about dogs?
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

lol we are starting to think the book is a really bad translation lol I sure hope so!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

I find that most books don't know alot...

I got into an argument with a friend of mine when I told her that the breeds in some dog breed book were all messed up. She told me that the book knows more than me, I took offense...and she didn't believe me!! LOL. They put a picture of an Australian shepherd and called it an Australian Kelpie, and they took a Siberian husky and called it an Alaskan malamute. The Sibe/Mal thing is more understandable... But they took a picture of a bob-tail, long haired, flop eared Australian shepherd and called it a kelpie. And apparently the book knows everything.
    I've been BOO'd!

yeah! I have a breeds pocket book that is the revised eddition and everytime they mention dals they say Dalmation, and that would be like five time!

Niņo & Eliza

lol the funny oart that I noticed was under the pyrsheps it said "this is a very intellagent breed" uhhhh I have one and personally know several, lol I know flys that are smarter then pyrsheps lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

lol! that's so funny! i just wanna know how many people read this and think they are beaing educated.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.