Thread: Jeter

Jeter

Aren't you a cutie Jeter.Looks like you really enjoy car rides and meeting and greeting people,just plain being friendly.Have a grat day today from our Bichon Frise fritz and owners .
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Congratulations Jeter on being today's Dog of the Day!!!! You are absolutely adorable, as handsome as your namesake! And apparently as athletic as well!
    Enjoy your special day!

CONGRATULATIONS JETER!

What fun going for rides in the car is! You sure look happy in your picture

You sound like one spoiled pup with all your designer bags and getting to go so many places. I'm sure your mommy is throwing you a big party this morning for being the lovely DOG OF THE DAY!
    Have a great day Jeter

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a cute name for such a cute boy!

Hugs and kisses to Jeter!!!

Jeter...What a beautiful baby you are. It sounds like you are loved very much. And I think that is great. I am very glad that you have someone to love and take care of you like you should be taken care of. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Hi Jeter!!

What a cute little man we have for our DOTD today!! The first thing we thought when we saw your picture Jeter, is that you strongly resemble our Fritz from Pet Talk. We see his family has started this thread this morning. You sound like Mom's best guy in the world Jeter. You live in the big city and get to travel around in your bags with Mom. How cute is that? We are smiling at the adorable pictures Mom has posted of you, or should we call those "action shots"? You are so cute with your little fluffy face sticking out of the bag and we love your "riding" shot too. Congratulations on being our cutie patootie DOTD sweet Jeter!! We hope you and Moosey get to celebrate all day with Mom!! You sound like a real fun loving guy and a very happy boy!!! Keep on loving your life like we do sweetheart!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Jeter

Another gorgeous little white fluffy dog with a cute, black button nose! Ooooh! you're beautiful I want to hug you! Have a super day with Mummy and thank you for being our DOTD
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

JETER!!!

You are cute as as button in your bag!! What a good pupper you are!!

I bet you are the most spoiled doggy in the world... and you sure deserve it!!

CONGRATULATIONS on being DOTD.. I hope you get lots of extra attention today!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Jeter, you are so adorable...

I live in your neighborhood. Maybe one day I will see you taking a walk or being carried in one of your stylish bags. Smooches to you.

What an adorable pup you are, Jeter! I can see from your precious photos that you one are one much loved, cherished and adored pup! Love your traveling gear...VERY upper east side! I'm so happy you found your way to such a devoted and lovng family Jeter, finally being lavished with all the love and attention you deserve! And I can't close without commenting on your awesome athleticism! You certainly must have been a star in your "other" life...You still are! Congratulations to you precious Jeter, our high stylin', most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart! Have a fabulous day reveling in your "top dog" honors with your proud Mom and best pal Moosey Beany Baby! Hugs and happy tail wags to you Jeter from me and mine! Oh, just wondering, you wouldn't by chance be named after the "other" Jeter so near and dear to my heart???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Jeter, I'm so very glad to read how you are loved and smothered with attention and adoration by your Mommy, just the way you deserve. What adorable pictures of you! What a talented little pupper you are too. I'd love to see you twirl and dance . I bet leaping into Mommy's arms is your favorite though! You and your Mommy look like you were made to be together. I bet she wears that smile a lot with you around Jeter . How lucky you are that you get to travel around in your very own designer bags . Jeter, I hope you have an EXTRA special and fun day today to celebrate your day of fame! Congratulations on being our most PRECIOUS and SMART Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I heart Jeter!! What a gorgeous little man you are, sweet Jeter! You have the most beautiful little face and one of the cutest noses to ever grace dogotheday.com!! You look like you're having a lot of fun with Mom - and we hope you will continue to for many many years! Congrats to Handsome Jeter!!!

A catlander comes calling

Jeter, I am a real cat lady and don't usually look at the dog page. But when I saw your thumbnail picture posted alongside Cat of the Day, I had to click on it. You are so cute! And I can tell your mommy loves you, too! What a nice picture of you in the car together....Love from MARTHA and Julie ("MEOW-Wow" she actually does a two syllable meow that sounds like bow-wow sometimes) the Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."