Thread: poor magni

poor magni

What an unfair life to such beautiful dog like him!! He is so lucky to have such owners that started from step one just like if he was a puppy. Forget your paste magni, 'cause now you live with the bests owners in the world!!!!!!!
    Puppies are a bundle of joy, dogs, are life's happiness.

What a wonderful thing you've done for Magni and how grateful he must be for his new forever home after so many painful experiences.
    He is a very handsome pup, very deserving of his title of Dog of the Day.
    Celebrate today with your loving family and have a long and happy life dear Magni.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Hi Magni, that's what I call a true story about how one dog can rise above the terrible abuse given to him. I'm very proud of you a fellow Californian. Now you get to live with furry brothers and sisters and your family loves you so much and making up for all the horrible past. Congradulations dear Magni for being our most brave, persistent, lovable, sweet, couch potatoe Very Best Dog of the Day.

this is the kind of "tail" I like to read about... such luck for all involved and such love for all hooray

Dear Beautiful Magni,
    I'm so happy for you !! To have found a forever home
    where you are given all the love & care that you so
    justly deserve. Thanks for hanging in there and giving
    your loving family a chance to show you a better side
    of life with human beings. Many congratulations and
    Good Wishes for being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish you a long, happy, healthy life !!!

Magnificent Magni!! How touched I was when I read of your incredible courage and dogged perserverance, roaming the streets, frightened and alone, foraging for food. But all along, you had a plan. You would wait, and evade capture, until just the right forever humans came along! How healthy, happy and loved you are now! A beautiful, brave and loving boy such as yourself deserves nothing but the best in life! Thankfully, you found a family who will give you just that!! What a smile you put on my face today! Congratulations to you MAGNIFICENT MAGNI!!! our most handsome, sweet, loving and courageous Dog of the Day! Big hugs and kisses to a most deserving honoree!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Now this story is one i like to hear over and over again. Glad to hear Magni is having such a wonderful life after all he has been through. So you just keep on being that couch potato, after all you earned it.
    Always room for JELLO!!!

This is a great story. Magni, you look so happy and content now, and thats what counts!! He looks like he might have a little akita in him too-Beautiful Boy!! Its always amazing how animals seem to bounce back, and youve done a perfect job with him!! Congrats to all!!

I just LOVE happy endings! You certainly deserve your wonderful, caring, compassionate, loving owners, Magni, as they deserve you! May you always stay happy and content in your extended furry and human family!