Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: *Memorial Day Weekend *BASH* @ Findlay, OHIO Bark Park ~ *SUNDAY* MAY 29, 2005 ~

Ok, The pics are finally uploaded at imagestation. A grand total of 223! I'll try not to post too many.

Tori and I had a great time! It was really good to see everyone again and to have Karen and Paul join us. I just love seeing all the furkids. It makes me so happy and I am getting quite attached to them all. We had lots of food. Which I ate and ate and ate...lol. In honor of Roxey's birthday Anna had cupcakes for us all and boy did the pups like those! I thought they were going to knock her over when she brought them into the park...lol. One of the fun things I did was take Bon for a little walk around some of the park. He is walking really well on a leash. We ran into a guy who said I had a nice looking horse....lol. Bon also likes the water. We walked by the pond and he just walked right on in...lol. Stuck that big ol head of his right under the water....lol. It was so funny! My favorite thing is just hanging out relaxing and watching all the doggies play. I love watching them run! There is lots more that I could say but I am kind of wiped out today so I will just get some pics posted and my album link!

Mayor Karen

One of the local dogs

Another local

Pretty Kia

Beautiful Gabbie

Sweet pic of Anna and Roxey

Sweet sweet Huney

Sadie and Ralph take a break

Cincy takes a break with dad

The Lovebirds

Huney, Anna and Keegan

Hmmm, who is this pretty girl

This guy came with his beagle, Max. The dogs just loved this guy and kept stopping by to visit him.

Here is Max

Loved watching Tori and Dakota romp around. Dakota is so much fun to watch.

Yep, its treat time!

Sleepy Bowser

Sadie and Cincy were having a blast and Tori kept trying to tell them how to do it...lol

Awwwww...

Ralph is really good with all the pups
    Bon and Tori. They didn't get to play like that always do but I noticed that they still seem to always drift together

Bon and dad play

Gorgeous Keegan

Check out the Bonster! That boy can jump. I never knew it!

"I wuv you, aunt anna"

Smokey

Phred giving Bon a good lecture...lol

Karen and Bon

Tori when we started on our way home. She had her nose resting on the open window enjoying the breeze. Its wasn't long before she was curled up and asleep.

I have sooooo many more pictures!!! I could sit here and post all day. I just love all these dogs. Please check them all out
    HERE!

Oh Robin, you got so many good pictures (expecially of my Bon boy..thanks). My batteries went dead and Robin was there to take up the slack for me

I love them all, and am off to look at the album!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Ok, I'm having a problem with IS this morning so I just upload to Shutterfly and here's the album...
    http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoM2rNw5aOPA

I'll post some later when I can get them upload to IS...hope you enjoy!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Great pictures everyone . It looks like everyone had sooo much fun. Even the local people who came in unaware . Although I must say, it looks like Cincy had the best seat in the house . I don't think I have ever seen Gabbie before, what a pretty girl she is. What fun! Thanks for sharing all of the pictures everyone.
    Last edited by Ginger's Mom; 05-30-2005 at 11:06 AM.

Great pics! I'm still jealous of all those that got to go. Maybe next year. Who's sleepy sweetie is this?

Cute!

I just love Smokey. He's so pretty

Love all the pics. That's a great pic of Keegan, too. And I can't believe how big Bon is getting!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
    Great pics! I'm still jealous of all those that got to go. Maybe next year. Who's sleepy sweetie is this?

That little sweetheart is Dakota'sMommy's Sierra. She is so funny. She was scared to death of Tori. Tori would look at at her and she wouldn't start screaming for help!! Poor Tori didn't even touch her, and just wanted to play!!
    Sierra spent a lot of time sitting on the PT bench with Joe-Joe (the Cyber-Sibes dog's dad), Laying in the middle of the picnic table, or huddled between Mayor Karen's knees! She LOVES the attention of the people, but isn't so sure about all them dogs!!!

Great pcitures Robin!!! I love the ones of Bon jumping!! I missed that somehow! Must havebeen while we were putting things in the car...

Spot sure loves playing with Tori!

Hi guys!

You have NO idea how bad I felt that I couldn't make it. But I was stuck working from 11-5 in a funeral home that was "as dead as a doornail" pun intended!

Looks like you guys had a really great time! Cool pictures! Hopefully I'll be able to make the next bash!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Talking great pics

It looks like everyone had a great time Beautiful furkids and great pics everyone!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh man!

Why didn't someone tell me I could put Shutterfly pictures on here, I could have had this done earlier this morning
    Thanks Val, I had no idea until I seen you post a couple of the pictures I took!

Well here's our accounts of the day

We arrived around 1 or so, we wanted to come later so the dogs didn't get so tired before Staci and Keegan could come.
    It was the most gorgeous day, not hot and not cold, just right
    We tried to see how it would go with Bon at the park again, but it just wasn't happening. After the little incident last time he has some issues with a couple of the dogs and things did not work out as we hoped. Hmmm do we have another Angus on our hands? I really had hoped not but I guess you don't always get what you want now do you
    Anyways here's a few of Bon hanging at the shelter with dad & aunt Robin.

And then him and dad snoozing away

more to come!

I too didn't start taking pictures till later in the afternoon, just enjoying all the company of people and dogs but after I did I couldn't seem to quit snapping away! I'll try to make this as short and painless as I can but I think I got alot of good pictures and want to post them
    Beautiful Star relaxing

And her pretty brother Sherman

Totally caught Kia offguard in this one but I think it turned out great.

Miss Mayor Karen & Kimmy striking a pose

There was a small amout of shade over there but Cincy and Sadie fit perfect in it

The always stunning Gabby

My beautiful best furfriend Keegan!

more to come!

Roxey found her a new best friend while we were there. For some reason she followed this kid around for the longest time, it was soooo cute

My little Huney doesn't play much but she actually tried to get Dakota and Destiny to play (well for a few minutes anyways).

Christy's girls are so gorgeous if she doesn't watch out I'm going to steal them!

Sleepy Destiny doing a BIG YAWN!

Here's Sierra in one of her favorite places for the day.

And I thought this was so funny. Didn't matter where I was, the girls wanted to be there too. I'm at the shelter..."Hey mom what about us? Can we come up there?"

Ok your up here now, I'm going to go back and play with Bon....
    "Uh now we want to be down there with you!" Crazy girls!

Only one more post!