Thread: Sesam!!!!!!

Sesam!!!!!!

WOW!!! would you look at THOSE eyes!!! Sesam, you are a very good cat to keep you mom company at night by your purring and to be so helpful while she is at the computer!!!! The clan saute you!!! Many years of happiness and good health!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a gorgeous cat! Sesam, you are every cat lover's dream...a laid back yet playful and affectionate companion. Your eyes are so beautiful.

Love the way you 'drink' your water, too!! I like a free spirit! Congratulations to our winner of the day.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Sesame you are just gorgeous!!! I love your eyes! Congratulations on COTD! Hope you enjoy your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You are such a gorgeous cat, Sesam!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hi,
    for a very long time I have not posted, but today I look at Pet of the Day and what I see is a very gorgeous Ragdoll, such a beauty. I am so glad about your description of Sesam. All you've said I can confirm absolutely, because I own two Ragdolls, too: my very best friends Tora and Berry. They are always around me, now when I'm sitting at my desk, when I go the bathroom and when I'm sleeping as well.
    Congratulations to you Sesame! Best regards of the German Ragdolls Tora and Berry and Brigitte

Oh, Sesam, you are an extremely handsome boy - ohhhhh those beautiful blue eyes! Ragdolls are wonderful cats, and you are certainly a special Cat of the Day today! We wish you much love and a very happy life!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

Sesam, your human couldn't be more right. Animals are so wonderful, so devoted and loyal, so uplifting and soothing for the soul. It sounds like you have an absolutely wonderful family, human and furry members alike. What would we animal lovers do without the pitter patter of paws on the floor and those happy purrs and wags?

Sesam you have quite stunning blue eyes, and an immaculate coat. I loved reading about your dainty way of drinking. No sticking your face in the water dish for you, you are much too civilized . You are obviously a very special and loving companion, bringing smiles and joy to your person every single day. Sesam, I hope today is especially pleasing for you, with all your favorite activities to enjoy. Congratulations on being our MOST handsome and deserving Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Sweet Sesam!

Gorgeous floppy fluffikins! You are simply lovely, and those fabulous blue eyes, I could gaze at you for hours. I like the idea of ragdolls, we don't see very many of you here in Australia So it's a special treat to see you today as you pose for being our extra special COTD Enjoy your day, beautiful.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

WOW! Words cannot do justice to your extraordinary beauty, captivating me both outwardly and inwardly. How loved and loving you are, stunning Sesam! Wishing you a day of special delights, swishing a paw in the dog water bowl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sesam
    WOW! How adorable you are!
    I really enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesam,you are truly a Drop Dead Gorgeous Cat,and I can see,why your Meowmie,is so proud,of YOU.And all,the Found Cats,especially the Meezers,seng a Super Duper MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WWWW,to Sensational Sesam COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a big, studly, Swedish man you are Sesam! You are as beautiful as your country and all the stateside kitties salute our special cat of the day. What spectacular eyes you have as well as personality! Congrats to Swanky Sesam!

What a most stunningly handsome Svenska boy you are, Sesam! Your coloring, your eyes...breathtaking! And it's clear how very loved and cherished you are by your proud and devoted human! What a wonderful, love filled life you lead there in beautiful Sverige with your furmom and furry friends! Congratulations to Sesam, our most stunning Svenska Cat of the Day! Jag alskar dig!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sesam, there is no other word to describe you than "gorgeous." You have the same coloring as my Swedish cousins - light hair and blue eyes. lol Not only are you gorgeous, but clever to find a way to keep from sticking your face into the water! No one could find a more attentive companion than you, dear Sesam. You bring a lot of joy to your family.