Thread: Persian lovers

Persian lovers

Bobby-declawed
    Cat
    Persian Mix

Size: Large
    Sex: Male
    I.D: 80748

Notes: Cats at the shelter do not have long, so come by and visit this one and many others not yet posted. Bobby is 4 years old, 12 lbs, persian mix, and good with other cats. He is probably neutered, which would make him only $26 to adopt! He is friendly and needs a good home very soon!

This pet is: up to date with routine shots, altered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pet is eligible for a gift of the first month of ShelterCare pet insurance paid for by Petfinder.com.
    For more information on pet insurance please visit us online at http://www.sheltercare.com or call 1-866-375-PETS.
    E-mail this pet to a friend!

Rutherford County P.A.W.S.
    Murfreesboro, TN
    (615)898-7740 ext 5
    [email protected]

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?act...=0&tmpl=&stat=

And there are more. That is so sad.

Cats do not belong in cages or in shelters! This cat sounds lovely, hope it gets a home soon!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh my, this guy is in Kimlovescats neck of the woods. She may be a bit full at her inn right now but maybe she could help someone who wanted him.

Hey Debbie, don't you want to make another TN trip????

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by jazzcat
    Oh my, this guy is in Kimlovescats neck of the woods. She may be a bit full at her inn right now but maybe she could help someone who wanted him.

Hey Debbie, don't you want to make another TN trip????
    Funny, but I had just spotted this same kitty on Petfinder only minutes before I saw Doo's post last night! Unfortunately, I don't think they would "allow" me to adopt another kitty so soon after Redfurd and Baxter. They would probably come and raid my home and do a head count!!! LOL! Yes, I would love to give this baby, and others a safe haven, but someone else would have to go through the red tape this time!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

The last time,that I was in Petcetera,there whre 10 Cats,in the Adoption Room,all trying,to draw,my attention.Hey Mister,over here,I would make a Wonderful Cat,for you1 No,over here! No,ME ,Me!And all,of these Wonderful Healthy Cats,all wanting,needing,and deserving a Happpy Furr Ever Home.I had tears,in my eyes,when I left,that room,hearing thier pledaing MMMMEEEEEOOOWS,in my ears!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

All I can say is, it's a darn good thing I don't live near there. I have such a soft spot for Persians....
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh if only I was allowed more than one..

Hope he finds a nice home!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -