Thread: anyone in Ohio

anyone in Ohio

I don't know why I decided to look at petfinder, it's not like I can adopt anymore. i guess i just am in to toruring myself or something. I saw this baby and it said URGENT. I assume that means there isn't much time left for this one. So I thought I would post it here.

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?act...=0&tmpl=&stat=

Emma URGENT
    Cat
    Snowshoe

Size: Small
    Sex: Female
    I.D:

Notes: Emma is a beautiful girl with gorgeous blue eyes We believe she is spayed She is litter box trained and used to being with other dogs cats and children MINIMUM 30.00 DONATION REQUIRED FOR ADOPTION

This pet is: up to date with routine shots, already house trained, altered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pet is eligible for a gift of the first month of ShelterCare pet insurance paid for by Petfinder.com.
    For more information on pet insurance please visit us online at http://www.sheltercare.com or call 1-866-375-PETS.
    E-mail this pet to a friend!

JUST CATS
    TOLEDO, OH

[email protected]

It seems I am a self-torturer too I just had to take a lookie here, I sure hope this pretty girl gets a home soon, she is beautiful, fingers and paws crossed she is in her furever loving homing soon.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Hmmmm Sirrahbed!!! ??? Yoo-hoo..take a peek. I think you are in Ohio, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Kitty litter dust affected brain I'm working with. That kitty is so beautiful Melissa, I sure hope someone takes her. $30.00 is almost an insult fee for such a beauty, but if she finds a good home, that's all that counts.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

bump

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
    Hmmmm Sirrahbed!!! ??? Yoo-hoo..take a peek. I think you are in Ohio, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Kitty litter dust affected brain I'm working with. That kitty is so beautiful Melissa, I sure hope someone takes her. $30.00 is almost an insult fee for such a beauty, but if she finds a good home, that's all that counts.
    She maybe in Ohio but it's like 8-9 hrs away from her area to Toledo.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
    Hmmmm Sirrahbed!!! ??? Yoo-hoo..take a peek.
    Oh yes, I had to peek One good thing I noticed was that there are quite a few cats marked *URGENT* but the shelter information says they are completely no-kill and all animals are fostered until they find a home - so I hope they are simply trying to move the cats along......plus Toledo is on the total opposite side of Ohio....and I am NOT looking for cats right now. Maybe they can come looking for me

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Originally posted by sirrahbed Maybe they can come looking for me
    I'm sending a trainload over tomorrow. They'll be knocking on your door in the evening, so be hospitable as you always are to guests lol! And don't worry....my M*A*S*H unit is staying here.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

And we hope,that someone can help,that Poor Cat.The saddest thing,in the World,is to walk,into the adoption room,at Petcetera,and see all,those faces,all trying,to get your attention,and you can do,nothing!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS