Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roxxxi

Roxxxie, Your name has x's and an o in it, so I'm sending you hugs and kisses today! Little darling, with your penchant for munching on electrical cords, perhaps your human parents could use some thick, heavy-duty extension cords around the house? Or possibly wrap the electrical cords with lots and lots of electrical tape? You are a sweet fluff of a thing, and I'd love to see you on the go, pouncing on your housemates. Have a wonderful COTD, mischievous Roxxxie, your cuteness and personality have earned you the honors.

Oh darling Roxxxi! What a most precious little ball of fluffy love you are I got all misty reading your autobiography, learning of the happy, joyful life you are leading with your adoring slaves, uhh...humans! You sure do have everyone, including your furpals, firmly in the grasp of that precious paw! Good work, Roxxxi! Congratulations to you sweet baby cakes! You are one adorable and most deserving Cat of the Day! Have a very special day celebrating your well earned day on center stage with your proud peeps and fursibs!!! Hugs and purrrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a most precious little kitty cat! Roxxi, you are so very beautiful and cute - I want to squeeze you! Congrats to Ravishing Roxxi!!

Hello there Miss Roxxxi with the triple X for trouble! Roxxxi, I know you're tough stuff, but forgive me as I just have to say, you are absolutely the CUTEST!! It sure sounds like you have a wonderful home and family, and already you have them well trained to provide your every desire . I'm sure you'll develop a bigger vocabulary as you grow up too! I am amazed at how you have three older fursibs jumping to your tune at such a young age. Roxxxi, I hope today is EXTRA special and filled with fun and cuddles to celebrate your day of fame! Congratulations on being our MOST impressive Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh, Roxxxi, aren't you just the cutest itty bitty kitty! I'd love to see you jumping onto the backs of the other cats in the house. Yipee, ride'em cowboy! Please be careful when you're outside, little girl, there are many dangers lurking in the big world and I'd hate for anything to happen to you. Roxxxi, I hope you have many years with the family who loves you so much in your forever home.